I Know I Love You

Trigger Warning: Mentions of grooming, physical/emotional/mental abuse, kidnapping. If any of this triggers you, please stop reading or skip to the next chapter. 

One shots (Namgi):

🎤 Say you love me, say you love me till the end of the world.

All or nothing, I want all of you.

I know I love you.

Say you love me, say you love me till the end of the world.

All or nothing, I give all of you.

I know I love you. 🎤

Relationships were never the happy ending, fairy tale romance that everybody wanted.

That was one thing that Namjoon Kim learned throughout his nine years of being in a relationship.

He was sitting on a bed- an average sized bed that was sitting in the middle of the bedroom in a small, two person apartment- looking down at a photograph of his family that was taken back in his hometown of Ilsan, South Korea on his eighteen birthday.

There were tears in his golden hazel eyes, which were falling slowly down his face, and his chestnut brown hair was messy on top of his head.

That was the last time that he saw both his parents and his older brother.

He had met his husband, Yoongi Min, at a gas station when he was with his older brother, Seokjin, who was two years older than him.

He was just fifteen years old at the time, while Yoongi was thirty two, a whole age gap of seventeen years between them.

But the young teen didn't care about that, however; in fact, all he cared about was the fact that the older man appeared interested in him.

A fifteen year old sophomore in high school, who lived with his parents and older brother in a two story house that was located in the suburbs of Ilsan.

He was a nobody, according to him; a need in school, top of his class with a high IQ of 148.

So, of course he was relieved that an older man- one who was a whole seventeen years older than him- was interested in him.

And he also didn't seem to understand the toxicity of their relationship when they started dating a couple months later.

That he was being groomed and used by a male who was way too old to be dating a minor.

But his family and friends did, however; they knew about the power imbalance and were concerned about how that would affect the young teens mental health.

Even his older brother, Seokjin, tried his best to convince his younger brother that dating an older man was a bad idea, not really believing that they were actually in love with each other.

In fact, he just thought that Namjoon was being used by Yoongi; that he was trying to cause problems in their perfectly normal family.

Which was when the problems started.

When the young teenager was just seventeen years old, he and his boyfriend, who was thirty four years old at the time, got engaged.

Yeah that's right, they got engaged.

And Namjoon's family and friends weren't happy when they learned this; continuing to try to break them apart.

They would tell the young teen things like "your boyfriend doesn't love you, and is just using you," and things like that.