Girl That You Love

Author's Note: This one shot was based off the book, Watching You by Lisa Jewell. If you know me in real life, then you would know that this is one of my all time favorite thriller books, meaning that I had to write a one shot based on it. 

One shots (Seokjin):

🎤 Drop every pretense.

Drown every sense you own, for the girl that you love.

Girl you loathe.

Insistent pretext.

So what does that make God, to the girl that you love.

Girl you loathe.

Girl that you love.

Girl that you love.

Girl that you love.

Knows you though.

Denominations surrender all control, to the girl you love.

All control.

Our indignation to every tainted soul, and the girl you love.

Girl that you love.

Girl that you love.

Girl that you love.

Knows you though.

Girl that you love.

Girl you love.

Girl you love.

Knows you though.

Followed her.

Followed her.

Followed her.

Followed her home.

Girl that you love.

Girl that you love. 🎤

Seokjin Kim had everything that he ever wanted.

He was a high school English teacher, along with the husband of a beautiful woman, and father of their three year old son, Namjoon.

And, to the outside, he seemed like the perfect guy- having everything that he's ever dreamed of.

Unfortunately however, things weren't as perfect as they seemed.

His marriage to his wife was abusive, both physically and emotionally, starting from the day they got married.

I mean, the only reason why they got married was to provide a stable environment for their son, hoping that they could make the relationship work.

But they couldn't.

Now the abuse went on for years, while neighbors and outsiders believed that the young couple was happily in love- if only they knew the truth.

That was until the young man fell in love with a sixteen year old girl named Veronica Winters.

She was a new student at the high school where he worked, and he was the one who showed her around, giving her a tour of the school.

She was also his student, having his fourth hour English class- but that didn't stop the two of them from getting together.

They started meeting at a hotel every night, using fake names so that they wouldn't get caught.