Fancy

Author's Note: My father tested positive for COVID. Due to the fact that I might have it (I tested negative, but still) I'm going to take a couple weeks off from updating, so that I can recover, and get better. I don't know when I'll come back, but I promise that I'll get better. Thank you :)

One shots (Seokjin):

🎤 You there, I fancy you.

I don't just want anyone.

Hey, I love you (love ya!)

Yes you, I fancy you.

You can be happy like a dream, 'cause I need you (what?)

Fancy you, ooh.

What if someone likes it first?

Fancy you, ooh.

I will come to you now.

Fancy, ooh. 🎤

Seokjin Kim was a famous fashion designer.

He first rose to fame during the late nineties when he became one of the youngest fashion designers to be featured in Forbes magazine.

His career took off after that, and he found himself winning award after award after award.

He started his own fashion company in Paris, France where he lived with his wife, Veronica, having a son named Namjoon in the year 2005.

Only two years later, however, they divorced, leaving him with full custody of their son, making him a single father.

Meaning that it was definitely hard to run the company, and raise his son at the same time, but he was able to manage, leaving his son with the nannies while he was at work.

He would spend time with him in the evenings though- reading him bedtime stories, believing that he was a role model for his son.

But, unbeknownst to him though, his son, Namjoon, would grow up resenting him, having abandonment issues.

He would blame his father for never being there when he was growing up, always at work, leaving him to be raised by the nannies.

It wasn't a surprise that he grew up to be humble and kind- instead of selfish and rude- due to the fact that the nannies were loving towards him, teaching him how to be down to Earth.

And, to be honest, this was actually one reason why he didn't have the best relationship with his father, who wanted him to become a fashion designer, following in his footsteps.

Instead however, he wanted to be a writer, wanting to publish his poems one day, becoming famous.

He knew though, that his father would never approve of that career choice, believing that being an author wouldn't get him very far.

Now he always ignored his fathers warning, writing whenever and wherever he was.

Like right now, for example.

He was writing away in a notebook, paying no attention to the teacher who was ranting on and on about nothing in particular.

He's been going to a prestigious school for as long as he could remember- he wouldn't even be surprised if he's been going to one since the day he was born.

That was just his father, though- he was the kind of guy who liked to control your life, along with everything that you do.

It was annoying at times.