A little message for you

BREATHE

"You don't need to make everything done in one day, nor to figure out all the answers today."

I hope you see the light when you are in the darkness nights of your life.

I hope you won't let your thoughts take away the hope, and the trust you have in yourself, whenever you are alone or feel alone.

I hope you won't lose faith that you could achieve your dreams. Please don't give up on yourself, don't drag yourself down. There are already a lot of people who wants to see you fail, so don't do the same thing for yourself. Be there for you, yourself needs you.

And, I hope, you'll remember the reason why you don't want to give up, when life put you at the bottom again. 

Don't give up on you.

—🌙

• • • • • •

Update: hello! I'm currently revising some of the Chapters of this book! Please bear with some errors for a while, rest assured that I'll fix them as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding!

A/N : Some of you may or may not know me personally. But either way, I hope this random messages will help you to fall in love with your self, express the thoughts that you can't put into words, and become inspired to live your life again."

Criticisms are highly appreciated.
Enjoy reading! < 3

Disclaimer: All of the messages, and inspirational words in this story, are coming from the author's ideas, and words of wisdom. Copying any part of the content is punishable by law.