Hoping For The Best

It's quite scary to not know what you wanna be, where you want to go, and what will be your next step after doing your best to survive the whole day today. It feels like you are alone in the dark alley, alone with your thoughts. But I want you to close your eyes, and put your focus on what you feel, what you hear, and what thoughts you have in your mind. And slowly delete each scary thoughts. Thoughts that chained you down from moving forward.

When you felt like trapped, think about a door, the door of way out. You have to believe that there's a way out in every negative situation before you could see it.

Think about the life you want to have. Think about the resources that you have today that you're not currently using. Be curious about the future, let go of the past, and be here in the present moment. I hope you know that you don't have to figure everything out right now, but you must believe that in the near future, you will know the answers that you've been seeking for, and you'll soon find out why things happen in the way you've never expected it to happen.

I know that trusting the process isn't a piece of cake to do, but I hope you try your best to trust on it and especially, on yourself.

Remind yourself that just because you are taking a break doesn't mean you are stuck. You are not stuck at where you are, but rather you are at pause. Allow yourself to take its time... And when you feel ready again, press play.

-🌙