It Will Come, I Promise.

I hope you remember that everyone has different timeline. If you do not see your results right now, then, it's not now. But it will come.

Waiting would never be easy to do as how you wait for your friend on a specific place where you both agreed to meet. It's hard, because this time, you'll wait without knowing when this great things will exactly arrive and happen in your life. But one thing for sure is, it will arrive.

So please don't be too hard on yourself, when you are waiting for the things you deserve. Everything is a process and you don't need to rush the things that takes time. The process is preparing you to receive those abundance in a more deserving, and blissful way.

In the waiting process, some people in your life will come and go, things might get complicated, and there will be life situations that seems unresolvable. However,
the universe is not taking away everything that all you have, it's taking out the things and relationships that will only chained you down from where you are right now, preventing you to move forward in the place that you deserve to be in, in your life.

You have to be patient because life is not a race, we are all not competing with each other to achieve the things we deserve as soon as possible. Life is about enjoying the journey before our last heartbeat come. So here's a little reminder:
The things you want may took a while to arrive, but it won't be late, it will always come in the right time.

-🌙