Use semicolon

•Don't just accept EVERYTHING in life.

     There's a famous quote that says, “It is, what it is.”

    Which means, accepting what happened, decides to do nothing about it, and just move on. However, I hope you know that you must only accept the things that you cannot change and could never control. And don't, on things that you know, you could change.

     Don't accept the life situation you are experiencing right now, because you could make it better.

As what Steve Harvey said, “If you're going through hell, keep moving. Why would you stop in hell?”

I want you to imagine this scenario:

You're inside of a burning house, and as minutes pass by, the smoke made it  hard for you to breathe. You only have two choices you could choose:

1. Let the smoke suffocate you completely, or

2. Look around, and use everything you see to get out of that burning house.

    It's the same with life. If we are in debt, poor, or nowhere to go, and we will just accept it, then our life will be the same after 3-5 years.  One of the keys to live life, and not just surviving it, is being aware of the things that we could, and we couldn't control or change. We need to use the things that we have, to get what we want to have.

    There's more in life that you deserve to experience. Accepting situation that's within your control, is like marking a period, in the middle of your own life story, when you could use a semicolon, because it's not the end.