Understanding and acceptance of the reality

This is the truth. Some people may not care about you, as how you care about them. They might not be willing to understand your feelings and perspective, as how you ask them, if you have done something that hurts their feelings.

        Some people might not wait for you when you tie your shoelaces. They might not give you handwritten letters on your birthdays, they might not be interested to listen to what you'll say, nor to learn the things you like to do. They are not as kind as you. This will be a harsh truth, but never expect them to do every single thing that you do for them, to you.

It's true that you deserve to be treated the way you pour, but you have to accept that not every person in your life are willing to do that.

    However, avoid placing your focus to the people who aren't willing to reciprocate your kind doings, feelings, and your gentle words. Instead, focus on appreciating the presence of those people who see your value, respects and always tries their best to understand you.

       Focus on those people who make an effort to do things, just to make you smile.  Those people who ensure that you won't feel alone and outcast in group gatherings. Those types of people are worth more than rubies.

   Again, some people may not as kind as how pure and kind your heart is, but there are plenty of people in your life that value you, more than you think they do. And, I think that's beautiful.

—☕