How they find you- TVT DREAM ft Albedo

Bennett-

Once again, this unlucky adventurer found himself in a really unlucky situation, and even worse it was in dragonspine. A place infested with Hillichurls,  Fatui and what not, plus it was a snowy mountain...avalanches are very possible here. No place for him and his bad luck, but definitely not a place for a baby. 'How on earth did you get here,' he thought. Now, his bad luck tends to get in the way of things a lot but he didn't feel that unlucky after seeing you in all you baby glory. Knowing you had no way to move, he held you close and tried to dig you two out of the snow. It took what felt like a hour to him but it was only ten minutes. He started to head down the mountain, subconsciously taking extra caution because you were in his arms. Thanks two you and your overwhelming good luck(A/N:😉) he made it down safely with no real problems at all. He brought you to Mondstat and started asking around if you belonged to anyone but he got nothing. He thought of bringing you to the orphanage but he already grew attached. You're cute giggles and little hands trying grab everything  had him headed to the adventurers guild with only you in mind. Seems you don't have a choice.

Razor -

Technically Boreas(or Andrius, whatever you call him) found you and set you in the forest, tasking the other wolves to take care of you until razor got back. When he did he was led to Boreas and away for the cluster of wolves surrounding you. He was startled to hear you were there and that he was supposed to take care of you. Not really know how to take care of a baby he asked Bennett and Fishcl for help. He thought that maybe giving you to one of them was a better idea. You growing up around humans seemed like the better option. He got weird looks from people growing up and he still does. He doesn't want you to go through that, but he knows he doesn't really have a choice. "Will keep from humans for now." He decides to raise you the way he was raised, and when the time is right, he'll introduce you to the others.

Chongyun-

Ghost stories are fun to tell, but it's not that fun when it's the ghost telling them. You can see them though which makes it all the more worse. Left on Wuwang hill by your parents who believed you to be cursed, you cried, loudly. Luckily Hu tao wasn't there, so you wouldn't be buried alive, but he was. Xingqiu had once again tricked him into thinking there was an evil spirit here, but all he heard was your crying. Looking for the child that was making. He finally found you... but he didn't know how to shut you up. I'm serious you were LOUD and you were drawing the attention of monsters and human enemies alike. Knowing it was dangerous here, he picked you up and left as quickly as possible, not wanting you to get hurt because he had to fight something off. When he got to Liyue harbor he went straight home and set you on his bed, trying to come up with a plan to take care of you for the time being. 'Maybe I can wing it, no that would be worse.' He was worried about the things that could happen and the teasing. He decided to go buy a book or two that had something on how to successfully take care of a baby. He didn't think he'd get attached.

Xingqiu-

He found quite a nice book to read, but there was no place to read it. Hu tao was here, Xiangling was was there and dear Rex lapis Qiqi was everywhere. All he wanted to do was read a book in a quiet place, but granting such a simple wish was quite a chore for Liyue. He couldn't go home because of his father and brothers being there and danger is the nature of Liyue outside of the harbor. Weighing his options, he went ahead and left, going to Luhua pool, hoping not a single person was there. Now, he knew it would take a while to get there considering how far away it is but it seemed the safest so that was his destination. On his journey there he heard faint footsteps behind him. Turning around quickly he saw you, crawling on all fours to him. Immediately, he was worried. 'Where are your parents? Were they not paying attention to you? Why weren't they paying attention to you?' He began to panic a little until you sat next to him and hugged his leg. No longer wanting to read without getting you to your family he started to head back to the harbor, asking anyone he came across if you belonged to them. No, nope, uh-uh, sorry, is all he heard. No one knew who you were arriving back home he started asking again. The results were the same. Absolutely no one knew who you were. He now only had two options. Take you to the crappy orphanage or keep you. Ready for the teasing and yelling, he took you home, where his family already started questioning him. His brothers were teasing, his father was disappointed and your knew father was irritated. Ignoring their nagging he went to his room, laid you on the bed, got on the bed himself and cradled you to sleep. "Good night." He said as he fell asleep as well.

Albedo- (Back to Dragonspine we go🚶‍♂️ )

He was done with his experiment, it had finally succeeded after almost 36 tries. He decided to take a break, walking around dragonspine looking for something to sketch, he went to check on Durin's heart and make sure the Fatui weren't messing with it again. When he got there all was normal, no Fatui, no monsters nothing, so he turned to leave until he heard a small thud. Whipping back around  with his sword drawn, he advanced slowly. Getting closer he noticed an over turned basket and you. Your tiny body curled up in a ball sleeping comfortably. It was cozy near Durin's heart so he new you weren't gonna die from the cold. Grabbing you and your basket he snuck past any enemies and went back to his lab. Setting you in a chair by the fire, he pondered on what to do with you. He wasn't going to look for your parents, guessing that they left you there and he didn't know how to take care of you, but seeing that you liked him and you crying would attract attention he decided to learn. Experiment "Raising a baby" starts now. Have fun.