Your first words-DCKZ

Diluc-

You honestly had no idea what was happening. You were playing with Crepus in the vineyard when suddenly your father burst out of the house, panicking, as if he had lost the most precious gem in the world... And he kinda did. He had no clue whatsoever as to your whereabouts. His face was contorted in panic as he whipped his head around at break neck speeds trying to find you, while you were eating grapes to your hearts content. He ran to the direction in which he heard your giggles before spotting you. His eyes shined with relief. His precious child was a-okay. He picked you up and whispered his worries to you before heading inside. As he walked, you stared at the spot you were eating at be before shouting, "BYE CREPES!" You couldn't pronounce his name correctly, but that didn't matter, Diluc wasn't dumb. He paused before continuing on his way. Once you had gotten inside he put you down for a nap before walking into his office. As soon as he sat down tears escaped his eyes. Was his father seriously still lurking around, and with his child no less. He went to bed that night with a small smile on his face.

Kaeya-

It was the Windblume festival, and while normally he would find himself a date, or prepare to bother Diluc, he instead had gone out and gotten a bunch of gifts for his bundle of joy, who was currently being babysat by a specific Wine tycoon. He had gotten you the latest and greatest clothes, toys and food( courtesy of Kirara) from all over the world, wanting nothing but the best for his darling child. He was on his way to the Dawn winery when he heard the loudest noise coming from inside, along with a scream. Worried about his brother and child he kicked the door down and drew his sword, leaving the bags on the covered porch, only to be met with a smoking kitchen, a deadpan Diluc, his happy child, and an uninvited arsonist, the one and only, Klee. He didn't know how to feel. He slowly put away his sword and smiled. He helped his brother clean while being provided an explanation, while Klee(without bombs) played with you. After Kaeya brought in your gifts and put them in his old room(which had been untouched in terms of items, but was regularly cleaned.) dinner was served, which consisted of 3 special Pile 'em up's and baby food. Then everyone retreated to bed, while Albedo took Klee back home. In Kaeya's room, he was handing you some of your new toys, which you were overjoyed for. He loved seeing your bright smile, but was immediately caught off guard when he heard you speak somewhat coherently. "Fanks(Thanks.)" He looked at you confused for a second before processing you words. "What'd you say?" Silence... "Fanks." You learn 'Thanks' from Klee, who demonstrated when Uncle Diluc provided the two of you with snacks, but you waited to say it to your father, who had to stop himself from shouting about your greatness in the middle of the night.

Childe-

He was cleaning up around the room, wanting to keep his office germ free so he could put your second crib inside. He was tired of having to run and check on you when he could just keep you by his side. He finished spot checking when a very loud wail came from your room. He rushed to you at the speed of light, zooming over to your crib to make sure you were ok, but when you saw his face you fell silent. He was confused, but still checked you for injuries and made sure you were comfortable before he got back to work. He was now bringing the comfy and lavish crib into his office when you wailed again. He repeated the process of checking on you, but you stopped crying when you saw him. This time, he came up with a plan. He walked out of the door and waited, and once again you cried, but you also yelled something that made him zoom back in. "BABA!" At the speed his vision could give him, he appeared in front of you with the biggest smile. You then found yourself in that wonderful crib, while he simply stares at you in adoration.

Zhongli-

You physically couldn't stand... well, still. You were everywhere at once. Zhongli would have you in the kitchen with him, watching over you, and next thing he knows, you were on the couch. You could practically teleport. This tired out the archon the most, wondering why you wouldn't sit still. He tried to keep you in place with toys, but your little mind would have you moving around the house to complete your little scenarios. This time he watched you, trying to piece together your movements. As you played with dolls you created the scene of a bad breakup, and while he was confused as to how you knew what that was at your very young age, the story you told was really good, like damn. Possible future script writer. Anyway, as he watched this little show with interest, you suddenly looked up in the direction of your room and stared before you simply... disappeared. Immediately he freaked out, his face contorted in the most distraught look he could muster. He franticly looked in all the obvious places before, running to your room, and you were in your crib, with Xiao looking over you, hold out a new toy, and you said thanks with a cheerful voice. Zhongli sighed in relief and smiled. You already knew how to show gratitude. Then, calmly, he began scolding the both of you. Xiao would be using the door now.