Heizou catch up

Heizou

How he found you -

"Lemme get this straight, You have intell from an anonymous source stating that the nobushi are traffickingchildren,  you were able to stop the previous transactions, but you're struggling with this one." " Yes, detective."And when I thought my day couldn't get any worse. " So Heizou set off finding leads getting more intell and looking for a baby. About an hour later, he came across a nobushi camp. "So, boss, let me get this straight. We're gonna sell this oni kid to the Fatui for some good money, but this will ruin our relationship with the other factions. Everyone knows that we don't make deals with the fatui. "Shut up and keep in mind that I am your superior. What I say goes." Heizou hearing this decided to intervene. "How funny considering the fact that either way you'll be arrested, and so will you Fatui friends." "What the hell!!" These words resulted in a one-sided battle, with Heizou easily defeating the 4 Samurai. Now for the kid. "OK , now where would I hide a newborn." And on que, he heard a shriek. "So, your the- you're not an oni. These... these are dragon horns. Well, things just got a lot worse. "For now, I'll keep you safe.

He names you-

He was in a real pickle here. Your name was to be unique and to your character. At least, that's what his mother said. The only problem is he's not that good at reading those who have no impure intention, and you're a baby. You have no intention at all. Heizou had to make the final decision, consult the scary tengu, Kujou Sara. "Hey bird bra- I mean, lady Kujou, I need your assistance." Sara, who was working, responded with a quick hum. "Sara, I need help naming a baby." Kujou Sara stopped look up and stared at him with a face of utter shock and confusion. It was like he made her sit on a bench he knew was wet. "You need what, am...am I tweaking? Heizou, what the hell!" "Sara just give me a meaningful nam - actually, I'll just ask Kazuha."ANSWER MY QUESTION!" But Heizou was already long gone. After a simple walk, he found Kazuha. "Hey, um, Kazuha, are you good a-" "Names? Yes I am good at names, how does Y/n sound. I heard the news on the wind." "...oh. Thanks  I guess." That's how you got you name.