How they find you- Hell's GAIT

I'm saving our favorite Himbo for last

Ayato, brother of Ayaya(Ayaka)-

Our lovely commissioner was real busy, running here and there, to and from, he could NOT catch a break. He was tired by now. He moved fast with an irritated look on his face, hands behind his back and serious as ever before he handed to his next meeting. He'd rather be beetle battling Itto or teasing Thoma but the universe said "No❤." The people he was meeting with were high class nobility with quite important roles in all three commissions. They were the Hamamoto's, a family that only tolerated possible prodigies as first born, which means as soon as they came out, they HAD to cry, after that, it doesn't matter what health conditions the next children had. "Greetings Lord and Lady Hamamoto, to what do I owe the pleasure of this surprise meeting?" Ayato stated with uninterest. "Here, we don't want it." Ayato was handed a basket before the Hamamoto's immediately left the building. He was curious. Was it an heirloom, or maybe a meal that they didn't enjoy. He removed the cloth, revealing your little face. You were silent. You didn't cry, whine, giggle, none of it. You were stoic. Now we all know Ayato had a lot on his plate but this threw him off the cliff. He was about to hunt the Hamamotos down and make them take care of you anyway, but he was to tired. Sure that was his last meeting, but he never caught a break and now he had to deal with you. After some time, you two were finally home. He went straight to his room, set you down and collapsed on his futon. He laid there for a solid 10 minutes before he remembered you. He took out his schedule and started rearranging things, sending letters and checking on you. He went to get a snack only to see Thoma and sigh in relief. He gave Thomas- I mean Thoma the details of his day and asked for a little help "They really just gave it to you and then left? That's rude. The poor kid." Thoma went out to get things he thought you might need as you grow while Ayato stayed back to watch you. "This is going to be quite a hassle. Oh well."
Hehe, nice to meet you, Y/N Kamisato. Have a good life, you understand?

Thoma-

He had absolutely nothing to do. He felt like his boredom was slowly but surely chewing away at his soul. What could he do to cure this awful feeling? Visit the dogs and cats, that's what he'd do. He hasn't seen them all week anyway. He walked to Inazuma city, getting a few snacks for the furballs while greeting people on the way. He stopped at a particular shop the grab the newest craze for cats called the "Invigorating Kitty meal," and a few snacks for the dogs. As he finally got to his destination he noticed all the animals huddled around something in a protective stance. He even saw the ninja dog that kept snapping at him. He approached quietly and calmly while making sure the animals knew he was there so they didn't attack him immediately. As he was setting down the snacks he noticed a little basket that was rocking a bit. He slowly advanced to grab it, trying not to seem like he was going to harm what ever it was they were protecting. Lifting the basket to a better angle, he saw you. Immediately worried about you health he started to take you home but he couldn't just snatch you up, or he might be attacked. He decided to pick you up to see what would happen. Fortunately, he didn't see any aggression. It's as if the cute furballs want him to take you. As he started to leave the animals followed him. Noticing this, he realized he wasn't gonna be able to take you, not without taking them as well. Welp guess he's got a lot more to take care of, especially with your arrival.

Top Dog Gorou-

The Fatui were getting more active then usual and it was becoming a problem. People's homes were being raided land being stolen and they couldn't defend themselves. With all the reports coming in Kokomi new she had to do something, so she went to get the man for the job. "Thank you for meeting with me Gorou, this is of the utmost importance. People have stated that the Fatui are raiding the area. Agents and cicin mages have been spotted, please take care of this issue." "On it." And with that Gorou was gone, troops by his side and ready to help the people but they were to late. All that was left were the Fatui drinking and celebrating their soon to be short-lived victory. '2 agents, 2 Cicin mages, 1 Mirror maiden,' he planned to take out the agents, then the maiden and deal with the cicin mages last. "On my signal, charge." Shot one grabbed their attention. Shot two made them investigate. Shot three was a silent kill. Shot for was another kill. The agents were dead. Lastly, shot five was the signal. Heading towards the maiden at full speed, which is to fast he took her out. He shot the Cicin mages and disabled them, letting the resistance finish the job. Immediately he searched the surrounding areas for any other dangers. When it was safe to say no one was outside he started searching inside. Going from house to house he found nothing. As he came across the last house he heard a voice. A little voice. One that would belong to a child. He quickly went inside, looking around. There was nothing on the first floor so he went upstairs. He came across a door that opened to a nursery and headed to the small crib and look at you, happily giggling without a care in the world. He was going to find a safer place for you on Narukami Island but his dog instincts subconsciously made him keep you, not that he was complaining though. Just imagine a dog man as your loving father.

Our favorite Himbo, the one and oni. Itto-

He was finally out of jail and was immediately heading home, keeping his promise to Daisuke about the beetle battle(I love calling it that.) He was quick on his feet heading home when he noticed multiple Shogunate warriors on an unusual patrol. Quickly wanting to get home, he walked with a smile as to seem less suspicious, but he was of course, stopped. "What are you doing out here boy?" One of them asked in a stern tone. Now this was normal to Itto and he knew that the way to respond was to give back that same energy. "Headed home, why? You need something?" To which the warrior responded no and left with the rest of them. Happy that he could get back to what he was doing he was shocked again to see the same group surrounding a child with their weapons pointed at it. Shouting to get their attention, Itto demanded an immediate explanation, but he didn't need one. He noticed the little horns on your head. When I tell you this man committed many felonies. He slammed his claymore down, disgusted by the actions of these so called officers. He turned around to see you asleep, how you were? We don't know but he was gonna take you home.

1261 words oml .