How they name you-TVT DREAM FT albedo pt 2

Chongyun-

After Shenhe saved him from 2 Mitachurls he started to feel weaker, as if he wasn't strong enough which led him to staying up and training at night instead of getting enough rest enough rest at most he would get 2 hours and everyone knows that isn't enough.
His training was vigilant tand the voice in his head obviously didn't stop him from overworking himself at night so by the time he had finally passed out in the water near Mt. Hulao, it was once again Shenhe who saved him. During his two-day nap he didn't exactly dream, more like he saw an ancestors of his, one that fought in war and battles, one who fought alongside the adepti. The warrior spoke. "You're doing to much, you're not going to get stronger like this." Chongyun who believed in his method retaliated. "What am I supposed to do. I must get stronger. Being saved is an embarrassment!" "Being saved is a blessing," the warrior spoke again. "Being saved means that someone cares, being saved means that someone is there for you. Be glad you were saved." Chongyun was astonished. These words were a famous quote that even the adepti used. "You.... are you lord Y/n? The one who achieved so many great things? The one who started our clan?" Y/n laughed. "You're a smart boy, yes it is I, but don't call me lord, we are family remember? Now there are two things I want you to do." Chongyun was all ears. "First I want you to go back to your original sleep schedule. Second I want you to bring me back to life." Chongyun was extremely confused. 'How am I going to do that' he thought. "You figure it out trust me, but you need to wake up, before you're aunt get scared." Before Chongyun left he thanked his great ancestor, then he woke. "Chongyun? Thank God you're awake I thought you had-" "Auntie, am I at my home?" "Yes, and your child is well taken care of. I will go alert your friends of the news, you wait here." Chongyun did so. He was still confused on how to bring Y/n back, so to relax he grabbed you and cradled you. "I still haven't found a name for you yet." He started listing names in his head, subconsciously saying no to them. By now he was down to the last few, the he thought about his ancestors instruction. "I believe I understand now, your name is supposed to be Y/n isn't it." Chongyun chuckled, his ancestors seemed to like playing little schemes.

Xingqiu-

Y'all already know he got your name from a book he wrote, ain't know way he didn't.

Albedo-

(Flip I'm getting lazy) He probably named you after a great alchemist that he read about. Their experiments were always fruitful in results.