Chapter six

Chapter six
louis' pov
Liam. He was the only one that would know what to do right now, well you'd hope him being a doctor and all. I pulled my phone from my pocket and harry looked at it strangely.
"What is that?" he asked scrunching up his eyebrows a little bit.
"It a mobile phone" I answered simply.
"What does it do?" harry asked again tilting his head to the side in a way that shouldn't have been that cute.
"It so I can talk to people" I said.
Harry nodded his head, but continued to have a confused look in his face. I unlocked my phone scrolling down until I got to Liam's name and pressed call. It rang for a couple of time before a deep voice I knew all too well answered;
"hello Lou, long time no see"
"yeah I know, but right now I need your help" I said urgently.
I heard Liam sigh on the other side of the line.
"What have you done now louis" he asked, sounding a little like a concerned mother.
"It not what I've done, its someone else" I said.
"What?" Liam said confusedly
"look, just come to mine, bring you medical supplies because you are going to need them" I said.
"Okay, okay, I'm on my way" Liam said sighing a little.
"Yay, thank you Liam" I exclaimed.
"Oh and another thing before you get to mine, just keep an open mind okay" I said wearily.
"What do you mean" Liam asked, you could hear the frown in his voice.
"You'll understand when you get here, just keep an open mind" I repeated.
"Okay, well I'll have to go now if you need me there so desperately" Liam said.
"Well okay see you in a minute then" I said then hung up the phone. Goodbyes are for amateurs.
I turned my attention back to harry who was now looking at me confusedly.
"My friend will be here in a minute, he's a doctor so he'll know what to do better than me"
Harry's ears flattened back and his eyes widened in fear.
"You will not l-let him h-hurt me, right?" the boy asked, it was obvious that he trusted me as he looked at me with trusting green eyes and I'm not sure if that thought calmed me or terrified me.
"He won't hurt you intentionally, love" I said, rubbing my hand up and down his arm which caused the boy to shiver.
"And you will s-stay with m-me?" he asked.
I nodded in response. That seemed good enough for harry as his ears came back into view and a smile came onto his face. Just at that moment there was a knock at the door, making harry jump and his ears to disappear again.
"It's okay, it's just Liam" I whispered to him.
"I'll be back in a minute" I said before disappearing down the hall to the door.
I opened the door to see Liam, as I expected, with his medical bag thrown over his shoulder.
He frowned when he saw me.
"Why do you have a scratch on your face?" he asked.
"Is that why I'm here?" he continued as he came inside and shutting the door behind him.
"I'd completely forgotten that" I said as I brought my hand up and traced the three cuts that had now scabbed over.
"But no, that's not why I asked you here, I need your medically skill brain and skills to help me out with someone" I continued.
"Okay, I have a couple of questions first: who needs help, and why do I need to keep an open mind?" Liam asked.
"Just go into the bathroom and you will see." I said rolling my eyes at Liam.
Liam sighed, but nodded and trudged down the hall to the bathroom me following closely behind.
He opened the bathroom door causing harry to let out a startled squeak. Liam looked back at me with wide eyes then back at harry before pushing me out of the bathroom and shutting the door again.
"Oaky I have a couple more questions; why is there a very young looking boy standing completely naked in your bathroom and why does said boy have what appears to be cat ears and a tail." Liam exclaimed looking at me with wide eyes.
"I don't know much about him apart from the fact that his name is harry, he's running away from someone and he keeps talking about some men in white coats." I whispered.
"Wait, he's a runaway?" Liam asked again.
"Yeah, I almost ran him over with my car" I replied.
"I bet he's a science experiment. I bet he was running away from his creators" Liam whispered. My eyes widened when I realised that Liam could possibly be right.
"That would explain about the men in white coats, and that they kept him in a cage and he was wearing a hospital gown when I found him." I whispered.
"Okay, okay, enough about that, why did I need to bring my medical supplied?" Liam questioned. "Well, he has some cuts on his back and thighs and they are pretty deep and some won't stop bleeding and I'm not too sure what to do with them, so I figured you being a doctor you would know what to do" I stated.
"Okay, I'll have a look at him and see what I can do" Liam said before opening the bathroom door to reveal a very scared looking harry with tears pooling in his eyes.
"L-louis" the boy whispered in the most heart-breaking way ever.
I pushed past Liam, and pulled the kitten eared boy into my chest as he let out a heart wrenching sob.
"Harry, baby, what's wrong? Why are crying" I whispered to him, while running my hand through his curly hair.
Harry just shook his head against my chest letting out another sob.
"S-scared" he managed to sob out.
"Of what, Liam?" I questioned.
Harry nodded against my chest.
"Oh harry, it's okay, Liam's nice he's my friend, he won't hurt you, I promise" I whispered.
"h-he is l-louis friend" the sobbing boy questioned looking up at me.
I nodded still running my hands through his hair.
"a-and Louis t-trusts him?" he questioned.
I nodded.
"I trust him very much" I said looking up to Liam how was looking at the scene in front of him and gave me a small smile.
Liam came over and placed a hand on harry shoulder which made harry jump slightly but he didn't flinch away like I expected him to.
"Harry if it's okay with you I would like to take a look at your back and see if I can help" Liam said softly to harry.
Harry nodded and turned to face Liam before burring his face back into my chest. Liam pulled on some rubber gloves and began to examine Harry's back. Liam did something that made harry let out a gasp.
"Sorry harry" Liam said sheepishly.
He pulled of his gloves and turned to face me.
"I have bad news" Liam said with a sad smile on his face.
"What" I said feeling panic start to rise in my chest.
Although I had only known the kitten eared boy for a short amount of time, he'd already managed to worm his way into my heart and losing him now would be devastating.
"He needs stiches, many stiches, and he's going to absolutely hate having them done" Liam explained.
----------------------------------------------------
Picture of Liam and Sophia because why not