Chapter seven

Chapter seven
Louis' pov
Almost 100 stitched later and many tears later, there was now a very distraught kitten eared boy sat on my sofa glaring at Liam.
"I'm sorry cat boy, but I had to do that" Liam said to harry.
Apparently harry didn't appreciate being called cat boy.
"My name is not cat boy it's harry" the cat eared boy hissed at Liam still glaring at him.
Liam had obviously been shocked at the way the boy had spoken as his eyebrows had shot up in surprise.
"Well, with that I think I'd better go" Liam said looking at me.
"Good" harry muttered. Harry obviously didn't favour Liam much right now.
I let out a small chuckle.
"I'll see you out then" I said to Liam.
We got to the door and Liam turned to me.
"If his stiches come undone before they should come out give me a call and I'll come and fix them again" Liam said with a small smile.
"Don't worry I will" I said smiling back.
"But this on as well every evening for a couple of days" Liam continued as he handed me a small tube of some cream with a long medical name that I wasn't going to try to pronounce. I nodded in return.
"You're not going to tell anyone about harry right?" I asked in slight terror.
Liam shook his head.
"I'm not an idiot Louis, if your theories are correct and the boy was in fact funning away from someone then that someone is probably out there looking for him. Harry obviously isn't 'normal' and could be worth quiet a lot, or could be in danger if he was in the wrong hands, so no I wasn't going to tell anyone about him, but you do realise that Naill, zee and Sophia will have to find out about him." Liam said in a concerned voice.
"I know, but they are my best friends, one is your girlfriend and the others are my best friends, they are going to find out eventually, but I trust them" I said back.
Liam nodded before smiling.
"Sophia might not be my girlfriend for much longer" he said with literally the biggest smile on his face.
"What do you mean?" I asked confusedly. Liam and Sophia can't break up, I won't allow it, they've been together since they were in high school they were practically my second parents.
"You're not breaking up Liam, I'm sorry but I can't allow that, I - I was then cut off my Liam
"no, no we're not breaking up, the exact opposite actually" Liam said still smiling. It took me a second to realise what Liam was implying, my head snapped up when I realised what he meant.
"Oh my god, you're going to propose aren't you" I exclaimed with wide eyes and a huge smile. Liam nodded.
"But you can't tell anyone, okay" he said with a sudden look of seriousness coming across his face.
"I won't" I reassured.
After that Liam left I returned to kitten eared boy who was sat only in a pair of my boxers.
"You okay" I asked him as I sat down next to the boy who nodded. Just then my phone went off, blasting out Mr Brightside by the killers. Harry looked at me his ears disappeared into his head of curls and fear in his eyes. I answered my phone expecting it to be Liam, but an Irish surprised me.
"Louis! Me and Zayn are on our way to yours, we're bringing pizza as well so you can't say no" he yelled a bit too excitedly into the phone.
"When are you ever not with zayn not together" I said with a small smile one my face. Niall and zayn had met about a year ago and although everyone seemed a bit sceptical at first as their relationship seemed to move forward very fast with them moving in with each other within only being together for two months, I've never met two people who belong together more and zayn is a nice lad and is now one of my best friends.
"No, not really. Anyway we are both on our way to yours with pizza" Niall said before hanging up.
I let out a laugh at Niall's bluntness before turning to face harry who was looking at me with wide eyes.
"w-what as t-that?"
"that was a phone call" I answered.
"n-no I know w-what that is, w-what was that sound b-before?"
"You mean music?" I asked in confusion.
"M-music..." he muttered.
"Show me more" he exclaimed his pupils going wide with excitement.
I unlocked my phone again and putting my music on shuffle making Sam smiths 'stay with me' play. Harry let out a gasp and shuffled closer to me pressing his head onto my shoulder.
"It's so beautiful" harry whispered taking my phone into his and examining it carefully.
The song came to an end and harry looked up at me,
"again" he gasped.
"The same one or a different one" I questioned looking down to him.
"The s-same one, I l-like that one"
"yeah me too" I said to him before pressing repeat.
"If you want to repeat a song you press the arrows so a little circle appears and it turns orange"
harry frowned,
"o-orange?"
"yeah, you know the colour" I replied to harry.
Harry frowned even more,
"colour? What is that?"
I gasped out at harry.
"Harry you do know your colours right?"
Harry's ears flattened and he looked down at his hands,
"I d-do not know colours, but I know numbers"
"how about I teach you colours then" I asked.
Harry's ears reappeared and his head snapped up and he looked at me with excitement dancing in his green eyes.
"You will"
"of course I will" I replied.
The kitten eared boy then flung himself wrapping his arms around my neck.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've always wanted to know my colours" he exclaimed.
I let out a small chuckle.
"It's okay harry"
The boy shuffled down so that his head was resting on my chest. I brought my hands up and began threading my fingers through his hair before the boys head shot up and he let out a little gasp,
"you are p-playing a song" the boy exclaimed.
"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.
"Here" harry said poking my chest,
"Oh you mean a heartbeat"
"it sounds very beautiful" he whispered before placing his head back onto my chest.
Before I could reply to the boy my apartment door flew open slamming against the wall behind it and a certain Irishman and his boyfriend waltzed in.