Chapter eight

Chapter eight
louis' pov
Shit, shit, shit. Id completely forgotten about them two coming over. I looked at harry who was now wearing a large oversized tee-shirt. He looked up at me with wide scared eyes.
"Wait right here" I then sprinted to where the two lovers where taking their shoes off.
"Louis!" an Irish voice yell out before I felt someone tackle me to the ground.
"Niall, babe, I don't think Louis appreciates being squished into the floor if his apartment" zayn said tapping nail on the shoulder. Niall shot up from off of and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend waist.
"Ay, sorry about that Lou, haven't seen you in a while" the Irish lad was now bouncing on his toes.
"Niall, I was at yours two days ago" I said getting up from the ground.
Niall then frowned and pointed to my cheek,
"what happened to your face?"
"oh yeah, I noticed that before as well" zayn pointed out as well.
I let out a small chuckle and scratched the back of my neck,
"Uh, yeah I had a bit of a misunderstanding with someone"
"oh yeah, was that someone a cat" Niall chuckled,
I let out an uneasy laugh,
"you have no idea"
"what do you mean" zayn asked frowning
"um, there's someone I want you both to meet" I said turning away and walking into the living room with the other two following behind me.
"Um Lou, not trying to say you're wrong, but there's no one here but us three" zayn said looking round.
And he was right, harry had disappeared from the living room. I sprinted out of the room without another word to the other two lovers screaming,
"Harry! Harry please stop hiding"
I ran into my room ripping the bad sheet of hoping to find the boy hiding under there, but of course he wasn't. I was about to look under the bed until a scream cut my thoughts off making me rush back into the living room,
"what the fuck, why did someone scream"
"I heard something behind the sofa so I went to see what it was and someone slapped me" Niall explained frowning a little. The red hand print on his cheek was proof.
Ignoring what Niall had just said I crouched behind the sofa to find harry curled up in a small ball.
"Harry, Love why are you hiding behind the sofa?"
harry looked up, and although it was dark in the small space between the sofa and the wall his eyes still glowed bright green.
"I w-was scared s-so I hid" harry mumbled.
"Well you don't need to be scared, come on, come out there are some people who want to meet you" I said softly. Holding out my hand for him to take, which he did and gently pulled him out from between the sofa. However He quickly hid behind me when he noticed zayn and Niall.
"Harry it's okay, they won't hurt you they are my friends, like Liam is" I said rubbing my hand up and down his back in a comforting manner.
The boy then shyly looked over my shoulder, innocents swimming in his eyes. Niall was the first to break the ice,
"hello harry" Niall said sticking his hand out for harry to shake.
Harry then moved out from behind me but stayed stuck to my side. He looked at Niall's hand confusedly before poking it with his finger. Laughter bubbled in my throat,
"that's not what you do harry, watch I'll show you"
I took Niall's hand in mine before shaking it then dropping it again. A light blush made its way on Harry's cheeks and a small smile appeared,
"oh..."
harry then let out a little giggle, which was way too cute, before taking Niall's hand like I did. His small smile then spread making those two little dimples appear again, but dimples weren't the only thing to appear as his ears then appeared from his curly hair making both Niall and zayn gasp at the same time.
After much explaining and many questions later Niall and josh had excepted harry and his weird but wonderful featured. This lead to us all sitting on the sofa about to witness harry try pizza foe the first time.
"Is it g-good?" harry asked picking up a slice and sniffing it.
"Just try it and see, I bet you'll like it" I reassured.
Harry then took a bite. He let out a little squeak and he looked at me with wide eyes,
"t-this is g-good"
I laughed,
I told you"
after the pizza was eaten and zayn and Niall left I flopped back onto the sofa.
"Hey, harry you wanna watch a movie?" I asked to the boy who was now sat on the floor.
Harry looked at me,
"I don't k-know what t-that is, but if you want to I will to"
I dug around a bit looking for some Disney movies I had from when my sisters had last stayed over. I found four of them, Lilo and stitch, beauty and the beast, Robin Hood and the little mermaid. Throughout all of the movies harry seemed completely fascinated as he didn't move for the entire time they played. As beauty and the beast finished harry turned to me with a little gasp,
"that one w-was my f-favourite"
"yeah I like that one too" I replied.
"Again" the kitten eared boy exclaimed.
I let out a small laugh,
"Harry its 11'oclock, we have to go to bed, but we can watch it tomorrow if you want"
harry nodded excitedly before bounding up to me his green eyes shining,
"where a-am I going to s-sleep?"
"Um I hadn't thought of that, but probably on here on the sofa" I said shutting the TV off.
Harry nodded again.
"Let me go and get some blankets and a pillow" I said before running down the hall to retrieve the items. I found what I was looking for then returned to the living room where the kitten eared boy was. I dumped the items on the sofa next to the boy making him jump.
"You'll be alright on your own right?" I asked.
Harry nodded.
"Well if you need anything, my room is just down the hall" I said.
Harry nodded again, before I disappeared down the hall to my own room. I stripped down to just my boxers before getting into bed. I lay awake for a bit just thinking over what had happened today before drifting off to sleep.
----------------------------------------------------picture of ziall because it's so cute