3

3rd POV

"DAMINT!" Hinata yelled. Gai was currently dragging her by the back of her caller. "MY YOUTHFUL STUDENT! YOU CANT AVOID THEM FOREVER!" Gai yelled now running towards the Hyuga Estate. "Yes I can!" Hinata yelled back as she struggled to get out of Gai's strong grip.

As Gai stopped in front of the Hyuga Estate a lot of the clan members asked if she needed help but she just said a simple "Fuck off!" And they stopped immediately. "Hyuga-sama" Gai bowed in greeting and respect. "Gai...." He turned to look at Hinata. "The fuck you looking at old man?" Hinata rudely asked. To say that Hiashi was surprised was an understatement.

" language my youthful student!" Gai shouted. "Psh, whatever." Hinata muttered. "Hinata, go to your room so me and your... sensei can talk." Hinata Tch'ed and walked to her room.

Grumbling as she sat in her bed she growled as someone knocked and entered her room. "Hinata-sama..." Hinata growled as she looked by the boy. "Yes Neji?" She growled. Said boy raised an eyebrow. "You Father wishes to see you." And with that he turned and walked out.

"Yes?" She asks through gritted teeth. "Where are your manners?" Hiashi growled. Hinata narrowed her eyes. "Well when you so called father ignores you, does he even know you're there." She growled back. Hiashi faltered for a second. "Do you wish to have your title as calm heir back?" He asks. Hinata looked at him shocked. "Who are you and what have you done with my dad!?" She yelled pulling Ikazuchi out from her inventory.

Hiashi looked at her in shock. "How did you do that!?" He yelled grabbing her shoulder harshly. Before Hiashi could even blink Ikazuchi's blade was pointed at his neck. "Get. Your. hand. Of. Me!" She shouted angrily. Hiashi slowly took his hand off Hinata's shoulder. Hinata sheathed Ikazuchi before responding.

"First, It's non of your business. second, yes I would like my title of heir back." Hiashi nodded firmly. "You have to battle Hanabi first to redeem your title back to you." Hinata nodded at the man she once called father. "I accept." She responded grinning.

As they made there way to the dojo, clan members were looking in shock. I mean it's not every day you see the clan head and his forgotten daughter walking together. "Hanabi!" Hiashi said in a firm voice. "Yes father." Hanabi responded bowing and eyeing Hinata with Curiosity and disgust. "You will be battling Hinata for the title of ClanHeir."

Hanabi looked shocked before glaring at Hinata. "I accept" she declared looking back at her father. "Good."

The clan elders, and some other important clan members were gathered around The dojo. "This is a Taijutsu battle only... Ready... and... BEGIN!" Hanabi waisted no time in getting in the Hyuga fighting stance. Hinata got into her own fighting stance which is a modified version of the Hyuga stance which she made with Gai-sensei.

Hinata had her feet spread apart one in front of the other, her hands were titled diagonally with her left being in front of her right her.  Hanabi waisted no time in running up to Hinata at speed that should not be possible for her age. Hinata just smirked and ducked under the hit to the chest. With great speeds Hinata hit Hanabi with so much force it knocked her back into the dojo wall. Hanabi slowly slid down the wall with a "thud". Every witnessing the fight was shocked to say the least.

"W-winner is Hinata!"
—————————-
Sorry this was short, I have to get to school so I was rushing to get this finished.