9

3rd pov

"KAKASHI-SENSEI!?" Team 7 yelled as they see their sensei trapped in water bubbled on WATER. "Sasuke Naruto stays here, I'm going to fight the hot guy!" Sasuke-faced palmed while Naruto choked on his spit. "B-but Hinata-chan!" Hinata again glared at Naruto who shut up quickly.

Hinata again quickly summoned Ikazuchi (for those who don't remember that's her Katana). Hinata walked into her stance. Her right foot was slid behind the left while her left knee bent. (Basically, it's the stance that zenitsu gets in when he's about to kick ass.) she swung her katana to her side.

Suddenly lighting formed all around her. She opened her now glowing eyes. Zabuza could only stand there in shock. In a burst of lighting, Hinata was behind Zabuza who now has his head on the water. Hinata turned to a shocked Sasuke and pointed to the trees.

Said boy quickly got the message since he also sensed a presence in the trees. Sasuke jumped down with a boy in his arms. "He's dead, I'm positive he was Zabuza's apprentice since he was with Zabuza in the trees." Hinata nodded at Sasuke who quickly sealed Haku in a scroll.

Kakashi Strolled out of the lake with his arm around Hinata's shoulder. "thanks Hinata." Kakashi Chuckled. Hinata giggled and nodded. "it's no problem sensei." she replied. "I thank you!" Tanzua bowed. Naruto looked down sadly. Sasuke and Hinata looked at each other and nodded.

Hinata handed Kakashi to sasuke. 'System.' Hinata thought. her teammates watched as Hinata tapped the air before a HUGE creature spawned. "OI Bitchy bunny! what took you so long?" Hinata sighed at the Talking great Leonopteryx.

"Whatever we need a lift." Hinata Sighed ignoring her awe-struck teammates- besides Sasuke. The Leonopteryx grumbled before laying down his wing allowing them to climb on. Axle quickly took off.

Soon enough they landed in front of Tanzua's house in no time. "Bye!" Hinata waved at axel when he broke into shards that went towards Hinata's Heart. Hinata was about to walk inside when Kakashi roughly grabbed her arm. "We will talk about that inside." He growled. Hinata was shaken. Her sensei never talked to anyone that way.

"Yes sir." She mumbled watching him let go and walk in. Sasuke put a hand on her shoulder. "You alright?" He asks. "Yeah, Kakashi-sensei just wanted to know what that was." Hinata sighed. Sasuke nodded he knew she was going to have to tell him.

"Hinata." Kakashi stated firmly. Hinata looked at Sasuke and nodded. Sasuke walked up and stood next to Hinata.
"Sasuke." Kakashi stated firmly. "No, Kakashi-sensei this involves Sasuke to." Hinata growled. Sasuke looked at Hinata and nodded. Hinata sighed and muttered "system".

[welcome back player 1]
[Status]
[Skills]
[Shop]
[Inventory]
[Dungeon]
[party]
[Settings]

Hinata tapped on Party and a familiar screen popped up next to the normal one.
[invite Kakashi Hatake to the party?]
[yes]
[no]

Kakashi jumped grabbing a Kunai staring at the floating clear blue box in front of him. "What is this." He asked. "This is my system- well now you are apart of it to since I invited you." Hinata said smirking. "Well anyway, click on tutorial and that should give you all the answers you need." Sasuke added.

"Fine, but if anything happens shit is going to go down." And with that Kakashi disappeared into the dungeon. "Should we share this with Naruto to?" Hinata asked. "I think so, we don't want to keep secrets from him." Sasuke muttered.

"Naruto!" Hinata shouted running up to him. "Yeah Hinata?" He questioned. "Me and sasuke have been hiding something from you, But it's for a good reason. We don't want anyone to find out because it's very dangerous. But we don't wanna keep secrets from you. So we are going to share it." Naruto looked hurt for a couple of seconds before a orange screen popped up in front of him.

"AHHH WHAT THE HELL!" He screamed. "Naruto calm down! This is what we have been keeping from you. This is called system-" Hinata grabbed Naruto's shoulder along with sasuke who grabbed his other. "click on tutorial" Naruto looked hesitant before pressing the tutorial option.
A bright light surrounded the 3 swarming them.