"safe and sound"

My dearest, Jamie,
Oh, how I worry. Rebecca has yet to hear back from you either. I believe she reached out to Steve. I apologize for the incessant letters, but I just feel useless back here. At least this is something that I can do. At least I can write to you, even if you aren't reading it.
I look forward to when you do. I know you always, eventually, will.
I love you. Te amo. Take care of yourself, Jamie.
Yours,
Teresa.

My dearest, Teresa,
I am so sorry for worrying you. I'm okay. I promise. I love you. Thank you for always writing. I always write back.
      I don't want you to worry when I fill you in here. My boys and I got into some trouble. We were captured in ██████, and spent significant time in captivity. I'm alright. I promise. We got out safe and sound. In fact, it was Steve himself that got out us out! Captain America himself! He's grown so much, Teresa. I couldn't believe it. He's taller than I am now and strong as an ox, too. He's a goddamn superhero, just like the comics. I wish you could see him.
    Check the papers. He's apparently got quite the following from doing dance shows across the country. Isn't that dandy?
    Charlotte is here, too. She'd been travelling with Steve and stayed behind when he came to find us. She shone here, Terry. She belongs in medicine. I wish. Will could've seen her like this. 
      I'm safe, Ter. A little sore, but safe. The three of us will be home soon. If anything was wrong at all, which isn't the case, Charlotte'd be here to take great care of me. Everything is okay. I promise. We're going on leave for a bit. To London, of all places! I'll fill you in on every detail in a letter and again when I'm back.
I love you and miss you. Te amo. Keep me in the loop about your happenings at home. Take care of yourself. I will see you soon.
Yours, as always,
James.

My dearest, Teresa,
   London is beautiful. You are beautiful. It makes me miss Brooklyn. It makes me miss you. I truly do. I danced all night and couldn't help but find myself wishing that you were my partner.
Char was my partner for most of the night. I hope you aren't jealous, but she never once stepped on my toes. She told me that you said that I light up the room when I dance. You're too kind. You light up my life. I miss you.
    She's shipping out, away from the 107th. That's a terrifying thought, isn't it? I figure that Will would have my head if I let anything happen to her.
     I hope you're well, Ter. I love and miss you dearly. I'll write to you in the morning, when my head is cleared from all I'm drinking. Te amo.
Yours,
James.