🧨 The news 🧨

(Hello again.👋 I just want you to know I have no idea what I'm writing or how to add punctuation properly so prepare😃)

{with the hashira}

It's been like a week where is that annoying BASTERD! sanemi shouted angrily with a hint of worry in his voice. Calm down shinizugawa-san I bet he's fine shinobu said. Then why isn't he back yet (that BASTERD how dare he make me worry I fucking hate him).

But it is quite worrying he's never been gone that long mitsuri said frowning. He's probably resting in a village or somthing so stop worrying about you're boyfriend sanemi. uzui said in a teasing flamboyant tone. WHY YO-

Sanemi was suddenly cut off by one of the crows Kaw Kaw master has called a meeting and has information about tomioka giyuu. (Well just skip to when they are going into the meeting because I'm lazy😒)

When we walked into the meeting we saw a unhappy expression on the masters face. Sanemi felt nervous about the news because if master wasn't happy it wasnt good news. As soon has they neeled down sanemis heart started pounding against his chest but it's not like he let anyone see his nerves.

The master soon started speaking in a seemingly sad tone. Giyuu tomioka has had an encounter with muzan kibitsuji. Everyone's face lit up with shock. While sanemi's heart sank to the floor. Is he alive rengoku asked in worry. From what I know he is alive. Rengoku and sanemi sighed in relief. But from what I know he has been turned into a demon the master once again said in a sad voice. Once again everyone was shocked with there mouths wide open.

S-so w-would we haft to kill him shinobu asked in a shaky voice. No the master said. Your next mission is to find and bring him back safely I would like you's to start tomorrow morning.

Yes master they all said in unison. As they walked out shinobu decided to go up and talk with shinizugawa.

{Shinobu pov}

Shinizugawa-san are you alright your very quiet and well that's not normal for you are you still in shock . HOW CAN I NOT BE SHOCKED sanemi shouted at me. "Look we all know you like tomioka-san but we're going to find him so please try and calm down for now" I said I think it worked a little but he still looks angry but that's normal.

Although we were all still shaken up about the news we all new we had to focus on finding giyuu tomorrow.

{3rd person}

That night sanemi could not sleep because of what shinobu had said the truth is he didn't know why he liked tomioka giyuu mabey because of his ocean looking eyes his soft fluffy looking hair or his tiny smile witch you can bearly see when he's eating the thoughts we're endless.

( Hello again I apologise for any mistakes In this chapter sorry if it's kinda short I'm still trying  to figure out how to change size font and a bunch of stuff so thank you for being patient also thank you for the nice comments on the last one they were very helpful to give me motivation to finish this one 😊 so once again thank you so much. Once again I do not own the art. And I don't now when the next one will be finished 😅 but good bye and thanks for reading 👋)