Your demon blood art

{ sanemi pov}

giyuu I'm back ohh he's asleep well I guess ill stay until he wakes up.
Why does his hair look so fluffy I'm tempted to touch when I put my hand on his head i heard a small hum and a small smile followed after. That just struck a arrow threw my heart how is he so cute even when he is asleep i was lost in thought that I didn't notice him turning in his sleep about to wake up. sanemi  he said in a sleepy voice that struck me out of my thoughts and i imedetly took my Hand back although i think he noticed but didn't say anything about it. Uh yea what i replied .  How did the meeting go he asked with a bit of worry in his voice. It was fine your still a hashira but we need to see what your demon blood art is. [ it's is weird he's never shown this much emotion he was so good at hiding it he always talked in a cold calm voice]. Oh ok he replied happily  again pulling me out of my thoughts.  So when should i show yous the demon blood art?. It's going to be tomorrow at 8:30 is that ok. Yes that's ok.  Tomioka. Yes he said with a hint of sadness. How did you survive on the mountain demons need to eat humans and shinobu said you didn't eat anyone so how did you survive for 5 to 6 days?.  Well my situation is similar to nezikos i dont need humans to live but i dont need sleep either i just need to eat normal food and on the mountain there was berries animals  and a river so I just used those  so I'm sort off the same except i just need to eat more often. [ so shinobu was right about him not needing to eat humans] well are you hungry right now. Yea I guess.  Well what would you like to eat I'm kinda hungry as well . Well could i get salmon daikon.( look i just searched it up ok 😭) . ok ill be back soon. Thank you he said with a genuine smile as I was walking towards the door i heard some faint voices when i walked out i seen rengoku uzui mitsuri and shinobu trying to act naturally but it was obvious they were trying to listen to the conversation. WHAT WERE YOU DOING I said in a really pissed off tone I couldn't shout or giyuu would hear and ask questions. Well we wanted to check up on giyuu . Mitsuri said nervously what ever I'm going to get some food . Ok GOODBYE rengoku shouted. Shhhhh shinobu trying to get him to be quiet.

{Giyuu pov}

When sanemi walked outside the room i could hear he was talking with someone although i couldn't hear what they were talking about and then i hear a loud goodbye and new that one of the people was rengoku. When the door opened i seen a small figur and heard a voice say moshi~moshi~ i seen it was shinobu then mitsuri rengoku and lastly uzui I wasn't annoyed to see shinobu for once I just hope she wont pick on me right now. But i never expected what happened next.  Tomioka-san i just want to say that I'm sorry for bullying you and saying you have no friends.  [ I-i  wait what ].  Look you don't haft to forgive me tho. N-no i forgive you i said giving a small smile. The expression on her face was a genuine happy face and not one of her fake  ones. I actually had a good conversation with uzui rengoku and mitsuri. Shinobu also had to get. Sample of my blood for lady tamyo for the cure. When sanemi got back with the two bowls of food my face felt a little warm and i felt a smile form on my face. Although the others face were shocked.

{ Sanemi pov }

When the others left they shinobu and mitsuri started to giggle about something rengoku walked out with his normal big smile when uzui was walking out turned around to me and gave a mischievous grin and i knew exactly what it meant. It meant this is your chance kiss him. My face heated up and turned red with embarrassment and anger when he saw that expression he took it as his queue to leave. I dont think giyuu noticed tho he was staring down and eating his food so i  started to eat mine. After awhile of talking i realised the time it was super late i was about get up to leave when giyuu offered that i stay the night as the wind estate was pretty far away. (There are two things that could happen right now and i have the power to make it happen lol😏 ). So I decided to stay the night because i dint feel like walking all the way to the wind estate  since there was only one futon they decided to share it but facing away from each other.