🔍the search 🔎

🔥"Good morning"🔥 rengoku said with his big bright smile. "good morning my flamboyant friend" uzui returned his greeting. 🔥How are you doing🔥. Im as flamboyant as ever.

Moshi~ moshi~  shinobu butted in I hope I didn't but in but we have a important mission to complete

🔥Right my apologies 🔥 we should get going. What are we doing again muichiro questioned.

Were going to find tomioka San. ........who he questioned again.
The water piller mitsuri said trying to  make him remember who giyuu was.
..........? Muichiro gave a confused look . The loner. the one you said looked like a decorative object shinobu said. Oh right him....... why are we looking for him again.

OH FORGET THIS we need to go shinizugawa shouted and caught everyone's attention. We should go or the flamboyant sun will only last for 6 or 7 hours. And then we have a new not so flamboyant problem to deal with.

🔥What he said🔥. OK what mountain was it.  The fourth on the right ( OK I don't know any off the  mountains in demonslayer and I didn't want it to be the one urokodaki or the one tanjiro was born on amd I'm way to lazy to make one up ).

When they got to the snowy mountain they decided to split up. When sanemi was searching he could smell the scent off blood. He ran towards the smell and found blood splattered across a tree amd snow like a fight hade happened.

{Sanemis pov}

[What the hell happened here there's blood everywhe--  no it can't be giyuus right ] as sanemi continued  up the mountain he heard strange sounds
When he looked up he seen a strange black figure he immediately unsheathed his sword and stood in his battle stance his eyes widened for what he saw it was none other than giyuu tomioka the water piller but as a demon and about to attack .

Giyuu immediately stopped when he saw it was sanemi

Giyuu immediately stopped when he saw it was sanemi. S-sinuzagawa is that you please tell me its you. Yes it's me sanemi said. As soon as he said that giyuu almost immediately disappeared. Sanemi was shocked that he was gone in a second until he felt a sudden cold hug before he could even react he heard sobs and sniffles . Was giyuu tomioka the arrogant emotionless water piller crying into his chest  He was sanemi could not believe it he wanted to shout at him to not touch him bit for some reason his body moved on its own and wrapped giyuu in a warm imbrace.

Hey its OK  im going take you back to the masters mansion we can get this situation sorted out and turn you into a human again as soon as we get an antidote although it seems you have concurred the sun so we should go before the sun sets.

{Sanemi's pov}

As I tried to walk away I noticed giyuu hadn't moved I looked down and low and behold tomioka was asleep on my chest I decided not to wake him so I picked him up bridle style and started to carry him back I tolled my crow to go report to the others  that I have found him.

As I made it off the mountain I had ran into uzui and rengoku there eyes widened as they saw giyuu but then relaxed after a minute. 🔥So this is what giyuu looks like as a demon🔥 rengoku said as he came and took a closer look. My my aren't you romantic sanemi uzui said teasingly. UGH what the hell do you mean sanemi cursed.

"I mean your holding him bridel style and he's snuggled into your chest 😏 how is that not romantic he grinned. "LETS JUST GET BACK TO THE MANSION OK!!" Sanemi said while blushing

OK OK we need to get back flamboyantly soon  anyway uzui laughed.

Hi 👋

So I don't know how people can constantly come up with new storys and plot lines im starting to run out of inspiration. And writing this felt so long yet its quite short but I'm working on the next part and I don't know when it will be finished so sorry to keep you's waiting Once again I do not own the art work. And I can not believe that so many people have seen the other parts so thank you 🙏 ❤  And sorry for any punctuation or grammar mistakes. Any way thank you for reading Goodbye 👋.