Will the ship sail?

{ Giyuu pov }

After tanjiro had left dragging zenitsu with him i had finished eating my food and shinizugawa brought the bowl Down, he really is being so nice to me lately why is that, does he feel pity for me is he just pretending or maybe he does like me, maybe not in the way i like him tho i haft to admit it tho I've had a crush on him for awhile but i dont think he noticed, i dont know if i should confess or not if i do and he rejects me then the friendship we built would be ruined, but if he did like me back what would we even do I've never been in that kind of relationship before, whatever i wont think about it for now ill jut think about how to turn back into a human.

{ sanemi pov }

After i had taken giyuu's bowl downstairs i started to think of how happy he was eating his food i wonder if he would look at me with the same happiness, OK SO MABYE I DO HAVE A SMALL CRUSH, I've had this crush for a couple of months but being the stubborn asshole i am i can't figure out the best way to confess to him i don't know how he'll react he's been through a lot lately and, i don't know how I'll react if he rejects me maybe i should do it soon i can barely focus lately because of my feelings I can't stop seeing his face pop into my head or his calm voice ringing through my ears, i just want to tell him, maybe i should tell him.

The perfect thought popped into my head as i started to walk back up to the room. "Hey giyuu" "yea" "how would you like to go on a walk with me later" " I'd love that" he responded with a tiny smile ugh i swear he needs to stop being so cute all the time its driving me crazy.

"Ok so in like a few hours we'll leave ok" i said trying to hold back my blush "ok" once i leave i started looking through clothes to wear until i found a outfit i liked a dark grey yukata with a navy Haori with clouds embroidered onto it a few hours had passed and it was time to get going I knocked on the door and said "giyuu are you ready to go" i heard a faint yea and walked in to se him wearing a light blue yukata and a dark blue haori with waves on it he always looked good in blue it really was his colour.

{ giyuu pov }

As we walked out of the estate sanemi started to lead me down to the beach it was almost sunset where would he be bringing me although i don't mind the walk was peaceful and quiet just us and the waves it was nice until he started bringing me up the top of the mountain when we got there i spotted a beautiful sakura blossom tree we went and sat under it the atmosphere was calm and quiet "so sanemi why did you bring me up here?" I questioned and looked at his face he had a small blush and looked flustered it was quite adorable, " w-well i brought you up here to ask you something" "yes what is it" "so um i kinda liked you for a while and i was wondering if you would like to go out with me".

i was shocked I didn't know what to say i was so happy he had said that but I couldn't get any words out, the longer i took the more sad his face got " i -I'm sorry I shouldn't of said that you're dealing with a lot an-" before he could say anything else i gently cupped his face with my hands and pulled him into a warm kiss he immediately melted into it and cupped my cheek. We slowly pulled away from each other with crazy blushing faces no words were necessary he just pulled me into a hug and we watched the sunset together it was so nice the colours of the sky mixing together me wrapped in his warm embrace the sound of wind and water was absolutely amazing i thought i had heard a sound coming from a bush but i just brushed it of as i slowly fell asleep in his arms.

{ A/n }
Sooooooo hey hows life going for ya, ok so I'm writing this at like 12:37 so there is going to be mistakes sorry about that I'm just tired but i felt like writing so here we are i cant tell if its short or not but hey i hoped you enjoyed the gayness of sanegiyuu but i dont know if i should like make them fuck soon or later because smut is not something i have wrote before so it will be so cringe IF i do make them do it soon i probably wont but ill put a 🍆 on the title so yous know well if i remember to sooooo thanks for reading 👋 byeeeee. Ps i don't know when I'll post this chapter.