little siblings duties

{ Tanjiro pov } 

we had recently heard about what happened to giyuu that he was turned into a demon by Muzan, I really hate him he's turned two of the people i love into demons my little sister nezuko and my big brother figure giyuu tomioka. Although zenitsu hasn't stoped screaming about that kibitsuji was able to turn a hashira into a demon and saying that were never going to beat him and inosuke was at the butterfly mansion trying to steal food from aoi But we all ignored that. We're close to the wind estate where he's going to be staying for a few days i don't think he minds that tho he does have a crush on the wind pillar, although i swore I wouldn't tell anyone. I don't know how there relationship will play out from what i know sanemi is hot tempered and has major anger issues but that's only from the first time I met him.

When we got to the estate I knocked on the door  and sanemi answered with a tired expression. "Hello shinizugawa-san giyuu here". " Yea he's upstairs." Shinizugawa moved to let us  in. It's the first on the left he said walking to what looked like the kitchen. We had never been in the wind estate before it was quite nicely decorated. We got to the room it was dark it seems that even tho he is immune to the sun doesn't mean he likes it.  I turned the light on and saw him in his demon form it wasn't ugly he just had a few markings  down his face and blue horns and his eyes had a slit instead of  normal circle pupils. I placed the box that nezuko was in on the ground she started to exit that's when zenitsu started chasing after her i gave him a soft headbutt to stop i sat down once again and started talking to giyuu i could smell that he was happy. After a few minutes shinizugawa came in holding a bowl of food and  handed it to giyuu his happy scent turned into excitement although he didn't show it on his face beside a small smile. He must really like the food or mabey its sanemi or both it's probably both. After a few hours of talking we decide to get going back to the butterflies mansion to continue training.

{ At the butterfly mansion }

Hello tanjiro shinobu said with her  kind smile. Hello shinobu how are you today I responded. Good anyway me and some of the other hashira are going to try get tomioka and shinizugawa together and we were wondering if you would like to help us. I would love to help shinobu. "Good good we're going to share ideas soon if you joined that would be helpful since you know tomioka better than us." "Ok what time." "Now" and with that she grabbed my arm and dragged me to a room with  uzui mitsuri rengoku genya and obanai most likely there for mitsuri. Well tanjiro  you are now apart of ur ship team. We all sat in a circle and uzui started to give out ideas about what way we could pull this off. Ok thank you uzui for that "who's next" shinobu asked...... "no one, ok, I didn't think i needed this but very well" Then shinobu left the room. When she got back she brought a big whiteboard with multiple pictures of giyuu an sanemi together like she has been stalking them. "What the hell shinobu" obanai hissed. I thought he was going to shout at her for pretty much stalking them but instead he said. "You've really done your work why didn't you show this from the start." What ! He's actually into this i thought he was here just for mitsuri but never mind. "Yes a ✨flamboyant✨ display of dedication to this team and there relationship."  "🔥I agree but it is kinda weird how you basically stalked them to get these pictures rengoku stated🔥." Finally someone points that out. Mitsuri and genya hasn't said anything they're just staring at the photos in excitement. "I know, but ok we know what shinizugawa likes but now we need to know what tomioka likes."  shinobu said as she turned her head to me. "Tanjiro what does tomioka like."  "Uh he likes animals the beach hot springs  (my head canon) and salmon daikon. "Well then that's good i will hint this to sanemi hopefully he knows what i mean and will take this into consideration now with that done operation, GGTASST or know as Get Giyuu Tomioka And sanemi Shinizugawa Together GO! GO! GO!." When she shouted that last bit everyone took off to complete there mission.

Hi 👋 sorry that I haven't updated in a long time I ran out of inspiration of what to do, sorry if its short 😅 if you's could please give some ideas on what I should do please comment anyway thanks for reading 👋 edited by NamelessAuthor0000