the decision

Hello shinizugawa-san shinobu said smiling. The master has said that you can leave him in the butterfly mansion while we're in the meeting.

{Sanemi pov}

As I was leaving giyuu on a futon in the room that shinobu had guided me to I felt a hand on my sleeve I looked back to see giyuu awake. Sanemi where are you going could you not stay here with me for awhile he said sleepily . I'm just going to a meeting. I started to walk away I looked back for a second to see him with a sad expression ( ugh why does he look so cute like that I hate too see him sad tho ughhhhhhhh I'm going to hate myself after this) as I walked back towards giyuu he looked up in confusion and I did something that I will probable regret [. Ps he did regret it later on.]. I leaned down and gave him a kiss on the forhead and tried to say in my kindest voice. Don't worry I will be back soon giyuu s face became as red as a tomato it was new too see him flustered but he looked adorable I walked out trying to hide my blushing face I took a small and quick glance back and saw a small smile on his face as he layed down onto the futon.

Ara~ ara~ well wasn't that sweet of you shinuzugawa san shinobu had said with obanai and uzui behind her. That was very flamboyant off you to do that he said clearly teasing me but obanai stayed quiet thankfully. My nice expression quickly turned into an annoyed one with a hint of blush to it. Shut up and lets go the master is probable there already.

{At the meeting}

Hello my children the master said in a calm voice so the reason the meeting is called today is to discuss what to do with tomioka so i would like to hear your opinions about it so please speak freely.

When me and uzui had seen tomioka he didn't look aggressive at all although he was asleep a demon with a intention to kill us wouldn't have stoped fighting until it won or until it was dead and if mean turned him he would be pretty powerful with his hashira strength but with whatever strength he got while becoming a demon rengoku stated.

Well  shinobu had started with a kind smile on her face.  i took a small examination on tomioka while he was sleeping and found that he has not eaten a human his clothes would be staned with blood and he would have the scent of the victims but i found none of the kind so Mabey he is just like nezuko and does not need human blood to live he was gone for about 5 to 6 days and just turning into a demon would take a lot of stanima and he would of been starving we sent out search teams but they could only get up as far as half way before running into a bunch of demons most likely created by Muzan so he could turn giyuu .And on that subject he would haft to get the chance to turn giyuu into a demon and being a hashira he probably would not have done it willingly so tomioka  would 0f been absolutely starved and a hungry demon would do anything to fill its stomach.  [ Holy shit that was long sanemi thought ]. And from what I've heard he had come willingly when sanemi found him .

Well this is good news the master said with a small smile. Sanemi. 

Yes master sanemi said not expecting the master to call out his name. Could you tell us what happend when you found giyuu.
Yes master i found giyuu up near the top of the mountain after i found blood coloured snow  and a tree drenched in blood  i was walking until i heard branches snap i looked up and giyuu was up in one of the tallest trees he looked skittishe and frantic  when he new someone saw him he stood in a stance but when he seen it was a fello hashira he realaxed a bit and jumped Dow off the branch and passed out so i sent my crow to tell the others that i found him when i got down off the mountain i met rengoku and uzui then we took him back here.

Thank you sanemi so from what I've Heard he is not under muzans control and is immune to the sun he has his human mind but in a demon body.  Well i would like yous to choose if he should stay a hashira or not. So please speak your mind if you have any issues about it

{Shinobu} i think he should stay a hashira with the help of lady tamayo we are a little bit closer to finding a cure and his blood could help with that. [ plus who am i going to pick on ]

{rengoku} 🔥 I agree with shinobu 🔥.

{uzui} and i flamboyantly agree with rengoku .

{ mitsuri } i think tomioka should stay a pillar if he got extra strength from becoming a demon that means as a hashira he would be really strong.

{obanai} i agree with mitsuri.

{ sanemi } i agree with both statements.

{ gyomei } i pray that he can still stay as a pillar after all the work it takes to become one.

{Muichiro} i agree [ wait what am i agreeing about again ?? ]

Well then its settled giyuu will remain as the water pillar and continue to go on missions after a while  but befor that i would like yous all to find out if he has a demon blood art and what can it do with that this meeting is dismissed.

Hello 👋 i hoped you enjoyed this chapter because i enjoyed writing it i had written it once before but it didn't save so i had to write it again lol but i hoped you all had a good Christmas i was going to post it then but got caught up in family stuff  but anyway sorry for mistakes and if its short but thank you for reading good bye 👋.