Eight: Cigarettes are bad for you, kids

Theo

Lily Hernandez is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. And that's been fucking me with me for almost three weeks.

Every time I looked at her, I wanted to sit her on my desk and have my way with her until she was unable to speak. But I couldn't do that. I didn't deserve that. Lily's heart, soul and mind were far more pure than my whole existence. Anyone that met her could see it.

I adjust my tie and she walks in with papers. She licks her lips and my eyes immediately dart to them.

"Fuck." I mumble.

She looks at me with concern, "What's wrong, muffin?"

I shake my head, "Nothing."

"Yes, it is. You can tell me you know?"

I chuckle. "No. No I cannot, Lily." I reply, quietly.

She smiles widely, "Well, would you look at that!"

"What?"

She goes behind my chair as I stare in confusion. Wrapping her arms around my shoulders, she embraces me with a hug and rocks side to side. "You called me by my first name!"

I moved her arms that were not long enough to fit around my chest off of me. "So?"

"I've been your assistant for almost three weeks and you've only called me by my last name. That means you're warming up to me, sugar." She replies and pokes my nose. I quickly swat it away and stand up with a frown.

"No, I'm not shut up,"

I walk to the cabinet to put away the papers she handed me and when I turn away, she is sitting on my desk biting her lip.

"What?" I ask when she doesn't say anything.

"You've got a real nice tush." Her hand flies to her mouth and her eyes grow wide. "I didn't mean to say that aloud!"

I laugh and walk back to her, "You've got a nice ass too, Lily."

She blushes and hops off the desk. "That's certainly not true. I don't have nothin' back there, muffin."

I glance at her ass on my way back to my chair and smirk, "Why don't you lift that dress so I can get a better look."

Her head turns around hastily and she stares at me in shock, "Oh my Lord, you are bold!" She laughs and sits down. "Goodness gracious, you're a real flirt, Mr. Boss." She moves her hair in her face to try to hide her blush and I laugh.

Taking a cigarette out of my pocket, I grab my suit jacket, lock my drawer and begin walking back to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere you're not."

She frowns, "Why not?"

"Because it's none of your business." I reply, putting my jacket on and searching for my lighter in the pocket.

"Can I come?"

"No."

"Please, oh please, muffin! Please!"

I try to ignore her, but she continues to beg. I roll my eyes before sighing, "Fine, but don't talk to everyone you see. Not everyone needs to know about Vivo's life, Ms. Hernandez."

She giggles and grabs her bag. I noticed she brought that bag everywhere. "Of course, I wouldn't tell them about Vivo. You're the only one I talk to about Vivo. Y'all are just so alike, you know?"

"No, I don't know."

I finally find my lighter and after shutting the door, we begin walking to the elevator. Not ten seconds pass before she opens her mouth to speak again, "Wait." She says as we step into the elevator.