~Introduction~

Hello! Shinya1204 is here! This is my new story about Tower of god. Tower of god was my first manhwa and boy do I love it! 

Now onto the synopsis:

🌸Synopsis🌸

You belong to the Arie family, one of the greatest among the 10 great families. You have a lot of potential but you conceal it. You have a goal of your own and WILL accomplish it by any means. You get a chance to enter the tower and team up with some really bad ass people. You make friends with some regulars your age. You meet Bam, a boy with a sweet and giving personality. The first urge you have is to protect him. Is it admiration? love? or are you just showering him with love you never got(motherly instincts lol)? You keep your life on the line to protect a certain few but do you realize one person is constantly protecting you?? or is it two?

_________________________________________________________

This was it! I hope you like it. I might make some character's personality different but I won't change the impact they have on the overall story line. Also I will be speeding through season one so I can show y/n's journey through season two (and maybe three xD).

EDIT: thanks for 200+ views on this chapter ilysm💙💙💙💙

IMPORTANT- I will also be adding to Original characters of my own. Please do not mistake them for characters from ToG. (Since ToG has tons of character and are easy to forget.)

Warnings: Practically none. Only little swearing and maybe some violence.

~Arigatou~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🌸🤍Shinya1204🤍🌸