~did u know Viole was on social media?~

y/n's pov:-

"So you're here y/n?"

"Yep."

I looked at the figure sitting in front of me wearing all black. He smirked at me and I smirked back. Suddenly out of nowhere he jumped on me with his black sword. But you know, I never lose. I pulled out my sword just in time and blocked his black sword with my white sword. After some parrying, we both got tired and let go.

"You're still good." he said.

"You've gotten better." I said. He looked at me in disbelief.

"What? You were never better than me!" I just looked on. He sighed. "Fine! But you're an Arie and I'm an-"

"That doesn't make you any less. You just don't practice enough."

"Shut up you! I practice for 5 hours a day. For how long do you practice." "6 hours" He looked at me incredulously. 

"6 hours a month or what?"

I dramatically sighed. "Ah you know me so well!" he smiled.

"So y/n, what are you planning to do? Aren't we supposed to annihilate the FUG slayer?"

"Why?"

"Why not? Aren't we part of Jahad's government? Shouldn't we do it as a duty? Plus we can get a good price for his head-

"Enough." I started giving out a scary aura. "Yeon Aoki. If you touch him, I will kill you. Even if you are my best friend." Then after changing my aura "See you around babes." Saying this, I jumped out the window with a smile. 

Aoki's pov:-

Seriously! If she wasn't an important person, or my best friend, or the person I rely on and look up to the most, I would have killed her. But I wouldn't let anyone else touch her. You see, me being a Yeon, I also grew up in a privileged environment. But for some reason, I couldn't control fire. So it was obvious, I became an outcast. But the person who gave me hope, was y/n. Though we do have a sibling relationship and whenever I see her I want to fight her, but if someone hurts her (though I doubt anyone has the audacity), god help that person.

NEW CHARACHTER CHECK:

Name: Aoki 

Meaning of name: blue tree 

Surname: Yeon

Speciality: Using his obsidian sword

hobbies: practicing swords, comics, bullying kids-

Best friend: Arie y/n. That's all. Like dude, even Viole has more friends than you and he's                                           supposed to be emo.

Crush: had one on y/n when they were kids but then grew out of it. Currently none.

Girlfriend: None. (Author-san: I can't believe he doesn't have one. He's totally my type!)

Secret: He will never admit it but he loves rom-com comics.

(this is how he looks roughly)

___________________________________

Author's pov:-

y/n reached home. Or rather Viole's home. She was greeted by all cheery faces of the sweet and sour gang. Well they looked drunk.

Jinsung Ha started speaking, "I see Viole managed to find friends. Yall dont bully him or anything?"

Wangnan's pov:-

Us? Bully? Viole? This old geezer's gotta be kidding. The only person with so much guts here is y/n-san.

"h-huh? why would we bully him? He-he's way too strong for us to bully him."

"I see. But you don't bully him on social media like Twitter do you? You see my Viole is a very shy sweetheart"

Before I could say anything, y/n-san started snickering.

"What's wrong Miss?" Jinsung asked in confusion

"Oh! I doubt Viole is on Social media lol!"

"I am tho" Viole says quietly.

Y/n looked like the world had been yeeted away from beneath her.

"What?" Viole asked

"I just can't believe cute emo boys have a social life!"

"HEY! No bullying my sweet baby Viole-" and the dude went on ranting on how awesome, talented, brilliant, spectacular, never been done before(I believe he is a virgin) his pupil was. I could feel second hand embarrassment. These old people don't understand how embarrassing it is for us children. Not that my mother had anything to brag about. Then Jinsung said

" wAiT. Oh my God Viole she called you cute!"

"She also called me Emo"

"She also called him a boy" joked prince. We all laughed. No one could deny Viole looked like a girl'

"Hey kid?"

"Yes Mr. Ha?"

"What's emo?" 

 ...........

Later that night

Viole's pov:-

I got tired of socializing with them. So I decided to take a break on the roof. When I reached there, I heard y/n talking to someone.

"mhm. Ok see you around bye."

"Miss y/n, before we end this call, would you like to make this payment official?"

"No. Keep me anonymous. Ok. Ok. Alright. thanks No.6"

Who's this No. 6?

"Viole?" waah? how does she know I was there? I made sure to hide my presence with Shinsu.

"Uh-uh h-hi y/n-san."

"Stop eavesdropping me! It's fucking creepy!"

"S-sorry y/n-san!"

"No worries." I wanted to ask who no. 6 was but before I could, an arrow flew over my head. I managed to dodge it in time.

Author's pov:

y/n knew he'd be coming, but didn't know soon. They both looked at a tree slightly far away. and saw eyes staring at them.

"Viole?"

"Yeah?"

"go inside. NOW"

"b-but-

"NOW.VIOLE" he realized the message and ran. after seeing him leave y/n summoned her sword, and looked at the tree.

"You can come out now."

???'s pov:-

So my guess was right. She really is involved with FUG.

__________________________

Owarimashita~ Do you like the new character? I just wanted to insert a new character...also this chapter is quite monotonous but I was a little tired when I wrote this so please put up with this one.

I am also extremely thankful for 450+ reads...yall are the best!💙

NEXT CHAPTER: ~modern devices of impending doom~

~Shinya1204

_____________________________________________

Also a small request from my side, while I am extremely happy for the readers increasing, I would really realllyyyyyy appreciate if you could vote! Thank yall so much!