~Omae mo Shindeiru~

Viole's Pov:-

Damn. What does Arie-san want to talk about. She scares me.

Author's pov:-

Y/n and Viole reach the balcony of the place. Y/n turned to face him while leaning against the railing.

She smiled at him and that sent friendly shivers down his spine.

"Answer all my questions in yes or no, ok, Viole? If you do so, I will let you go and never bother you again. So will you do it Viole?

"Yes."

"Are you new to Fug, Viole?"

"Yes"

"Have you ever heard of Baylord Yama, Viole?"

"Yes."

"Umm Do you have long hair, Viole?"

"Yes." Now Y/n started to speak fast. Like in 10x speed.

"Is today the first time you are seeing me, Viole?"

"Yes."

"Is your name Bam, Viole?"

"Yes-NO!" After this Viole knew he fucked up. He started running towards the exit but y/n was already there. Arie powers go!

Viole released a shinsu wave quite huge but y/n knew this and jumped up and suddenly landed behind Viole and pinned him to the nearby wall.

"Why were you running away, Bam?" It felt so good to y/n to say his name to him once again and to Bam, he heard something he never thought he will hear. His name from y/n's mouth. 

"Arie-san, I don't know what you are talking about." He said looking down, hiding in his bangs. In one smooth motion, y/n lifted his bangs and saw the pools of warm gold, dull now. Bam tried to run away but in matter of pure physical strength, y/n was stronger. She held him down. And hugged him.

Viole's pov:-

Oh god. She hugged me. It feels so good. So warm. I missed this. I want to stay here. But I can't. My mind and heart going in two different directions, I started crying. I yelled into the open night  sky.

"ARIE-SAN PLEASE UNDERSTAND I CAN'T LET YOU KNOW. THEY TOLD ME IF I TOLD MY FRIENDS, THEY'LL KILL THEM. I DON'T WANT THEM TO DIE. I DONT WANT TO SEE ARIE-SAN DIE. OR KHUN-SAN OR SHIBISU-SAN OR ANYONE ELSE. THEY DONT DESERVE IT!"

"...do you think you deserve it?" Arie-san said quietly. That's it. I broke down. I cried on her. Throwing all of my body weight on her, I literally bowled my goddamn eyes out. How does she...how does she ALWAYS know what'll make me submit. Why?

"Anyways Arie-san-

"...You know Bam, It's been so long. I definitely deserve a favour, don't I?" Anything for you.

"Yes?"

"Stop calling me Arie-san."

"What?"

She laughed. "First you pretend to be mute now deaf? Stop calling me Arie-san."

"W-what do you want m-me to call you then?" 

I could almost feel her roll her eyes. "I have a first name too you know."

"Uhh?"

"Stop glitching you dummy."

"Y-y/n-san?".

This time it was y/n who glitched. "Say it again."

"Y-y/n-san." I then realized she liked hearing it. I could feel my shirt get wet from behind where y/n's face was.

"L-look a-at him g-go. Y-you a-act like, like y-you heard m-my name f-for the f-first time. S-say it confidently. You owe it to me, baka. You owe it to all of us. We are the only ones you owe anything." I smiled. I smiled for the first time in 2 years. She broke the hug and I got a good look at her grey eyes just as pretty and unpredictable as ever. She skipped back over to the railing with a small smile, completely ignoring all the damage she had done to the property.

"Umm y/n-san, please don't tell this Khun-san and the others."

"Of course. I would love to see the blue idiot get mad because I knew something he didn't and that would be such a change." she half smirked.

I looked at the moon. Even though I just vented to y/n-san, I wanted to meet all the others. I looked at y/n-san. She looked at me. I looked away and said," y/n-san, I hope you do realize that now you know my secret, Fug might be after you. Your life can be in danger."

Y/n's pov:-

MY life??? IN DANGER??? DOES HE KNOW WHO TF HE IS TALKING TO??

"I know Bam- oh, Viole. Let's pretend to be enemies in front of the others. This conversation never happened."

"Yes."

"Now go inside, Viole. Let's meet in the morning."

He nodded and left.

Author's pov:-

Y/n watched him leave with a smile on her pretty face. Her smile faded and she pulled out her pocket and dialled a specific number. The receiver picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hello. This is Arie y/n."

"Yes."

"How dare you lie to me"

------------------------------------------------------------

Owarimashita! I hope all of you are well. If you liked the chapter please don't forget to vote as it is huge motivation!💙

NEXT CHAPTER: ~y/n can kill, but not cook?~

~Shinya1204🌸