~Kids these days~

Author's pov:-

"Viole-san?"

"Yes Ehwa-san?"

"Can you get this breakfast made by Goseng to y/n-san?"

"Sure."

He walked into the Kitchen and picked up the tray of food for y/n. He walked down the corridor and reached her room. He heard y/n talking to someone over the pocket. He didn't mean to but he decided to eavesdrop her.

"Are you sure he's coming?"

"Yes." The voice over the pocket, which was on speakerphone, spoke.

"Why now?"

"You also know why Arie-san. Also, he's coming."  Who's he?

"I see. Thank you, No. 6." She hung up the call.

"Viole why are you just standing here? Come in."

He flushed and entered.

"Why were you eavesdropping me?" she asked with a small smile.

"hUh? nO wAy! wHy wOuLd I?"

She laughed a small smile. "Ok ok. I get it. Bam."

Viole's pov:-

"Ok ok. I get it. Bam."

Bam. Am I Bam? Or I am Viole?

She snapped me from my thoughts saying, "So what's up?"

"Huh? Yeah. My stress levels." She blinked at me. And then she burst out laughing in a beautiful laugh that resounded with every bit of warmth that had been taken away from me these two years.

"What's so funny?"

"Ahaha I never knew cute emo boys could joke."

I know I was supposed to smile or something but heart wouldn't budge from the word cute.

"What are you staring at Bam?" She said with a smile. You.

"Nothing"

"Cool" She started eating the food.

"I never knew Goseng could cook so good!!! I am definitely gonna compliment the next time I see her! She's a literal goddess! This ramen is to kill for!"

She looked so happy with the ramen that I decided not tell her that ramen was pre-heated. Suddenly I got a text. I jumped when I read who it was from.

y/n's pov:-

I heard Bam get a text. I was surprised at the fact that someone would even text him. I can't imagine him having a social life. But then I saw him jump when he read that message.

"What's wrong Bam?"

"C-call me v-viole."

"Why?"

"Look y/n-san. No. Arie-san, someone from FUG is coming. He isn't just someone. He's a very high-ranking person. Also, he's my teacher. Please pretend you don't know me."

"Uh sure."

"Bye I gotta go."

"Mmk."

When he left and closed the door, I gave out a little laugh. He's the second one to know about the arrival of Jinsung Ha.

Author's pov:-

A red head was walking along the famous FUG member, Jinsung Ha. The latter stopped walking when they reached Viole's residence.

"So this is where my beloved pupil lives. A nice place really, if you ask me."

"I hope you haven't forgotten the real purpose of us coming here." The red head spoke.

"Of course not. We are here to annihilate all of them-

"Except Viole."

"Yeah. All his useless team members."

"I can't be sure all teammates of his are useless."

"Then, well, about useless."

In walks the pair. The first thing they see is Ehwa and Wangnan yelling at each other and Goseng simply not caring.

"Did you know me, the royal Ehwa, never picks up other's things. They're yours. You pick them up-

"Shut the hell up both of you!"

"I didn't even say anything!" -Wangnan

"Shut up. Can't you see we have guests?" They both turned to look at the visitor.

"hey kids!"

And the teacher's eyes began searching for his pupil. "I believe Jyu Viole Grace lives here?"

"Yes, it's his house. We're intruders anyways lol."

Jinsung Ha's pov:-

Lol? Now what does that mean?

Then I hear someone walking down. I almost tripped on seeing how beautiful she was with her white hair and grey eyes. When she reached down the stairs, she looked at me and kept walking towards me. I was about to say hi but then she totally ignored me and went straight past me. sAcRiLeGe!! Kids these days!

Then she walked out the door and picked out two flowers from the entrance garden and walked back to us. What a sweet girl she is! But then she gave both flowers to Hwaryun. The red head was more than happy receiving them from her. She looked at me and bowed and smiled.

"Master?"

Viole's pov:-

I walked into the house holding groceries and saw my master and Hwaryun standing there. I also saw y/n-san bowing to her.

"Master?"

"Viole?" he spun around at god-speed and looked at me with teary eyes and hugged me. Did I mention he adored me? No? well ok lol. He hugged and started bowling his eyes out. Our reunion was thankfully interrupted by Arie-san.

"Um Viole-san? Who are they?"

"Oh this is my master Jinsung Ha-

"JINSUNG HA? LIKE THE JINSUNG HA? FOR REAL?"

I could feel the pride radiating off my master.

"And I think you know Hwaryun already."

"Yeah. It's lovely making your acquaintance, Jinsung-san, Hwaryun-san! But I am afraid I have to go. But I will be in time for dinner! I hope you guys enjoy your stay!"

Saying that she hoped out with her usual cheerful attitude. I saw my master staring at her.

"Viole?"

"Yeah?"

"If you don't make her your girlfriend, I will."

"and if you do this, before I even think of stopping you, she'll punch you."

Later that night

y/n's pov:-

I entered the dimly lit room and was met with the scent of alcohol and drugs.

"You're here y/n-chan?"

I smirked. "Yep."

________________

Owarimashita~ OMG i am so sorry for a weeks delay! This was written before but I forgot due to my exams...Sorry again!

Lol I am really thinking of changing the title of the story to cute emo boys because of how many times I've used it and plan to use it🙂

Anywho~ Thank you all so much for reading minna~ Please vote if you liked the chapter~💙

My current goal for this story is 200+ reads! Fighting~

NEXT CHAPTER:~did u know Viole was on Social media?~

~Shinya1204🌸