~Kiss the door~

Khun's pov:-

"ok everyone. All set?"

"Yeah no."- Wangnan

"WHICH IS IT?" I ask in annoyance. Wangnan, clearly not catching on gives me a stupid smile, "y'know Khun, since Ehwa can't sleep without her little teddy she had gone to fetch it-"

"SHUT UP" she yells. I sigh. Until y/n comes along and says, "OK EVERYONE! ALL SET?" Everyone yelled a YES. How does she do this??

Anyways, on a more serious note, now that I know Bam is alive, and now that I know everything that happened to him, I have to save him

few days ago

I was standing on the balcony trying to clear my mind but suddenly someone attacked from behind. I barely parried and pushed them back.

"Very good Khun-san. I see you haven't lost your touch." ah that voice.

"You also, Hwaryun-san" she smiled beneath her mask and then removed it. "Long time no see, huh?"

"I don't want to see you."

"Sassy as ever."

"Look Hwaryun-san, if it's important, only then bother me otherwise you can show yourself out."

"You'll be interested in what I have to say~"

"I dont think I will."

"It's about Bam~"

That got my attention.

present

Hwaryun told me every little atrocity ever done to Bam. Now even my disinterested ass is serious. No one, especially Bam, deserves this. And the worst part is, he has done all this for us. For all of us. And even for a rascal like me.

Author's pov:-

Soon they reached the location of the workshop battle. Of course, all of them yelled they wanted the rooms with the windows. Of course y/n declared a death match for the window-rooms. Of course Khun knew this would happen and booked those in advance. Of course they all hugged Khun. Of course he was disgusted (he wasn't). Of course this chaos took place right in the middle of the port. Of course everyone stared at them like idiots.

They all reached their respective rooms but y/n had someone to meet.

y/n's pov:-

Ah. I knew it. That bvtch would definitely call for a meet up. Here is she. Standing in all her glory. And here am I, trying to control tears. As soon as we reached close we dashed for a hug. God, it felt so good being hugged by her after soooo long. 

"hey bitch" I manage to say between tears.

"hey loser" she said also trying to control tears. God, Endorsi's arms feel like home.  We let go from the hug and we smile at each other. 

"so...how's everything been?" she asks.

i laugh and say," oh god...we'll need a whole ass sleepover to finish this shit."

She gave me an apologetic smile and said, "Yeah ik. I am so sorry I don't have much time-"

As she was completing her sentence, we heard a loud sound. The paparazzi. She smiled again and jumped through the window ninja style with a small salute to me. My bestie's a baddie.

Endorsi's pov:-

I was running away from the paparazzi when I heard someone talking behind a door that said restricted. I stopped my scamper and tried to eavesdrop. I leaned in really really close to the door, while concealing my presence with shinsu.  

"Are you sure he won't betray us?"

"Yes. Rather, he CAN'T betray us. His friend's lives are on the line."

"that kid really is fucking loyal."

"Yeah. But don't you think he's too young to be a slayer candidate?"

"He's actually quite talented. He was trained by Jinsung Ha so that's a given." THE jinsung ha from FUG?

"Huh. If he wasn't a pupil of Jinsung Ha, I'd kick his ass."

"haha as if you could beat Viole." What Jyu Viole Grace?? 

I didn't realize how close I was standing to the door until Hatz suddenly came from behind me and said, "I see you've started kissing doors." 

_______________________________________________________

Owarimashita~ shit chapter ik ik but hey something is better than nothing~

Thank you sooo much for so many reads and votes💙

We've almost reached 800 views so thank yall in advance! Pls take care of yourself and your mental and physical health...stay strongggg💙

Also pls be patient for the next chapter I am trying my best to deliver the story to yall❣

~Shinya1204