~Long live the glasses girl!~

Wangnan's pov:- 

Oh no. This scary women is hell bent on making me die. I am absolutely no match for her or the Slayer candidate. But wait I just have to survive 5 mins. So I guess I will have to ignore the broken bones...

"H...hey" the glasses girl spoke.

"Yeah?" said the white haired old dude. The girl walked towards me and said," Those two look strong. I mean way stronger than all of us. It's obvious that we're on the loosing end. Since our assignment is to survive for 5 minutes in this room, how about we don't fight and wait here for 5 minutes and then leave."

LONG LIVE THE GLASSES GIRL!  BRILLIANT IDEA! I looked at others and they seemed on board. Then I decided to consult the badasses.

"umm y/n-chan?"

"Y/N CHAN!! HEY KID DON'T CALL ME THAT IF YOU DON'T WANNA DIE!" she barked. Scary... but I definitely can't give up now.

"Y/n-san! How about we don't fight-"

"I heard the girl. I agree. Let's just avoid unnecessary bloodshed." She said with a nod. AH RELIEF! Now I will not get impaled.

"I will eliminate you all."- the emo bangs boy.

Great. Just when I dream of not getting impaled, somebody has to publicise their will to eliminate us all.

"What are you talking about?" Arie said.

"..."

"Sometimes I wonder if this guy is mute or he just seriously wants to piss me off." I saw her getting a tick mark and decided it is wise to move away a bit. "We do not want to fight you dumbass why don't you get it?" she said.

"..."

"I WILL KILL THIS GUY! HOLD ME BACK JANGNAN!"

"I AM NOT JANGNAN I AM WANGNAN!!!!" but regardless I got her message to to not hold her back because seriously, if she is giving a warning to hold her back then there must be something to hold back.

Viole's pov:-

"I WILL KILL THIS GUY!"

I felt like laughing. (I can't because I am supposed to be emo). The girl who once swore to protect me now wants to kill me. Well, it isn't her fault. I want to run to her and show myself but I am bounded by the rules of fug. I will just be putting her in danger. They say they will do bad things and they mean those bad things. I can't let that that happen to Arie-san.

Without a delay I released a huge wave of shinsu. The blonde guy was blown away, but y/n-san jumped high and kind of surfed on the wave. As expected. She had always been strong but I guess she has gotten stronger. More strong. 

"Guess we have to fight now since this guy won't be cooperating anytime soon."- Akraptor.

"Allright." Just as Arie-san was about summon her sword, the announcer said,

"Congratulations! all the regulars present here pass the first round!"

Tsk. Why is it not going according to what i want and what is best for arie-san. Of course, even if I could manage to hit Arie-san, I would do it lightly so she doesn't get hurt. For long, anyway. 

Author's pov:-

All the regulars were transported to a certain area. Their next test was to hit this particular button with shinsu and the score will be calculated. The person with the highest score can choose a team of 8. y/n was ready. Suddenly the elevator opened with a ding and in walked a short guy whose arms were wrapped around a tall pretty girl who looked skittish. 

y/n's pov:-

I felt someone tap my shoulder . That was Miseng (the little girl). She offered me some snacks. YES SNACKS ARE THE BEST. And the she went away to offer snacks to the slayer candidate. I looked at the weird guy. His brown hair reminded me of Bam. I gave a little sad smile.

"Hello regulars, My name is Love. I will conduct this test this is the order you shall be playing in." The screen above us lit up with our names. I was first. 

I walked confidently and summoned some Shinsu. My Shinsu had this unique property of have having some white petals. I punched it and the number rose up in millions. The Jangpang guy looked at me in awe. I almost laughed at his adoring actions.

All the others got an average score. But then Viole walked up the podium and simply flicked the button with his finger. He got a score that was higher than mine damn it. I hate losing! He looked at me and what I saw in his eyes shook me.

Viole's pov:-

I got a higher score than Arie-san. The last thing I want to do is start a fight with Arie-san because I can't see her in pain. That is if I managed to hurt her even. I remembered that she hated loosing and I subconsciously looked at her. 

All the others except Arie-san kept begging me to take them in their team. Arie-san looked dazed. I wanted to ask her why. One friend of mine, so close in reach but I can't reach out. 

"I refuse to take anyone in my team." I want to take them. "I don't need a team." I need a team.

Y/n's pov:-

The Love guy looked pissed. 

"Why you! You're so arrogant as to ignore other people! You know what! Let's play a game. If I win, you'll have to choose eight players. And if you win, I will let you go alone. That is, If you win"..

"..."

"What do you say?"

"I agree"
I realized something. 

Author's pov-:

All the regulars were sent in rooms. Y/n used her surname privileges to get her a private suite nearby. Viole was just coming back from the bathing room and he bumped into y/n and Ehwa as they were coming back from taking a bath as well.

"Hey Viole?"

"..."

"I wanna talk in private." She looked at Ehwa and she nodded and left.

________________________________

Owarimashita! I hope you all are well! Please vote for the chapter as it is huge motivation💙 This is the longest chapter written by me yet!

NEXT CHAPTER: ~Omae mo Shindeiru~

~Shinya1204🌸