1

season 1

"ian we're gonna be late!" y/n shouts grabbing an apple from the bowl. "hold on!" he shouts from upstairs. "y/n, can you take liam to school, me and steve have this errand to run quickly for a job." fiona asks. "shit sorry fi, ian and i have to get to work." she replies hugging her.

"it's all good, i'll take him." lip smiles. "thanks lip. you all behave at school and remember your lunches." fiona says pointing to the brown paper bags on the side. "hey debs, what's up you haven't touched your food." y/n asks taking a seat next to her.

"i don't know, fi spends so much time with steve i don't like it." she shrugs. "fi and steve are a new couple deb, they're gonna spend quite alot of time together, but eventually they'll grow apart slightly." lip reassures her. "i don't want her to be with steve! she might leave us!" debbie shouts.

"woah woah woah, what's going on?" ian says running downstairs. "shit, deb thinks fi is gonna leave us for steve." lip sighs. "debs, you know fiona loves us alot, she would never leave us." ian says hugging her. "yeah, and hey, steve makes fi happy." y/n says.

"okay time for school, and carl for gods sake stop melting your toys." y/n says. "i like it, it's fun." carl smirks. "yeah but the smell isn't." lip says putting liam in his pushchair. "have a good day at school." y/n smiles hugging her younger siblings. "and you, don't do anything stupid." ian adds pointing to lip making him grin.

lip and the others leave. "hey ian." y/n says as they walk down the street. "yeah, what's up?" he asks. "i have a bad feeling about steve." y/n sighs quietly. "really? i think he's decent... kinda." ian shrugs. "they've been dating for a week, he's already bought her a phone and a washing machine. and he also bought us two a phone. don't you think that's a little weird?" y/n asks.

"okay maybe that's a little weird." ian agrees. the twins arrive at 'kash n grab' to start their shift. "hey y/n, can you restock the gum please, ian you help me with the delivery." kash says. and they do as he says, y/n restocks the gum while ian helps him take the delivery into the stock room.

"really, you have got to be fucking kidding." y/n shouts looking at their shoes which are odd. ian looks ashamed while kash continues working. y/n shakes her head and walks out to calm down. "hey y/n." mandy smiles.

"hey mandy, what are you.. doing here?" y/n asks. "just gonna see ian to thank him about yesterday in class." she grins. "oh yeah, okay." y/n nods and mandy walks inside. a few minutes later mandy walks back out. "i'll see you at your house later." mandy winks walking away.

"ian what the hell just happened." y/n asks storming inside. "she just invited herself to watch a movie tonight." he says. "are you fucking with me, mandy fucking milkovich is coming to our house to watch a movie." y/n says making ian nod.

the siblings continue their shift and an awkward silence fills the air when kash comes back from his break. "let's go ian." y/n says when the clock striked 3. ian awkwardly smiled at kash and they both went home.

"anyone home?" ian shouts. "it's only us and liam tonight. debs has some party thingy with carl and his friends, lip has a studying group so they won't be back till around 10 and fi's with steve like usual." y/n explains. "i swear he's like her sugar daddy." ian laughs.

"maybe, and hey before i forget, you gotta stop seeing kash." y/n sighs sitting next to him. "i know but i can't." he says. "ian you're a minor, he's like 100 or something i don't know." y/n says. "he buys me stuff.." ian confesses. "i know, where else would you get the money for that jacket you have upstairs or those shoes." y/n laughs.

"now i gotta go get liam, so get ready for your girlfriend." y/n teases him squeezing his knee slightly. "fuck you." ian rolls his eyes making y/n laugh. "love you more." y/n says leaving the house.

by the time y/n collected liam from daycare and gotten home, mandy was storming out of the house. "holy fuck ian what did i miss." y/n says running into the house with liam. "i didn't do anything i swear y/n." he says hugging her tightly.

"shit, what happened." y/n asks. "she tried to have sex with me and because i didn't want to she stormed out." he says. "fuck, i'll sort it out." y/n reassures him. "you hungry?" ian asks. "i'll make the food, you go take a shower okay?" y/n smiles.

ian nods and goes upstairs, y/n picks her little brother up off of the couch and places him in his play cot then goes to make some egg on toast. after she puts the food on the table ian comes back downstairs. "come on little man, let's get you fed." ian smiles lifting liam out of his cot and sitting him in his highchair.

"thanks ginger." ian grins sitting opposite his twin sister. "we have the same hair colour." y/n says rolling her eyes. "don't you think it's weird." ian says raising his eyebrow. "what that we have a different hair colour to the others, yeah kinda but oh well." y/n shrugs.

"what if-" ian says. "cmon ian, let's not overthink this please." y/n sighs. all of a sudden lip runs through the door with carl and debbie. "what the fuck." y/n shouts standing up with ian. "debbie and carl fucking- i'm not dealing with them." lip says going upstairs.

"debs, carl what the fuck happened." ian says as they walk over to their younger siblings. "carls friend had a gun and told us to follow him and when we did, he took us to the store and he robbed it so me and carl ran away when the guy called the police." debbie says trying to catch her breath.

"he did what?!" y/n screams. "it was cool." carl smirks. "carl this isn't the time, both of you go to your rooms." ian says. "i'm hungry." debbie complains. "then we'll bring food to your rooms." y/n says. the both of them sigh and walk to their rooms.

"i'll take debs hers, you take lip and carl some okay?" y/n says placing the last egg on a plate. ian agrees and they both take the plates to the rooms. "debs." y/n says knocking on the door before opening it.

"i'm sorry." debbie says wiping her tears. "it's okay deb, we're not mad at you." y/n says placing the plate on the drawers and hugging debbie. "you're not..?" debbie says. "no of course not, it wasn't your fault. now eat up and get yourself to sleep, you have school tomorrow." y/n smiles leaving the room.

"carl, after you finished eating get to sleep." y/n says walking into the boys room. "yeah whatever." he says. y/n rolls her eyes and walks out downstairs to liam who had fell asleep in his highchair. she takes him out slowly and walks up to debbies room finding her asleep too, so she places liam in his cot and walks over to debbies bed kissing her forehead and taking her plate downstairs.

"hey." fiona says walking into the house with steve following her. "hey fi, debs and liam are sleeping, i haven't checked on carl yet. but i'm going now." y/n smiles walking upstairs again into the boys room.