Note

please note

i am 100000% a shipper of gallavich but i decided to change it up a little bit and switch ian to y/n.

gallavich is literally my world but this story is a love story of y/n and mickey.

the name will still be gallavich but it's y/n instead of ian.

the story line to the actual series may not be the same because i've added and taken away parts.

ian is still gay. mickey is now straight.

ian and kash still have sex but only for one chapter before linda finds out :).

i do not accept the fact kash is an adult having sexual relationships with a minor.

y/n used her knowledge of the relationship and uses it to her advantage before forcing them to stop.

if you know/are in a sexual relationship with an adult and you are a minor or you are an adult and they are a minor, i can't tell you to stop but it isn't right. and please tell someone if you know about one don't use it to your advantage to get something.

this story contains alot of sensitive topics such as rape, bipolar, alcohol, ect. most things that are already in the series.

i am writing about shameless us. you can usually watch shameless on netflix and soap2day for season 11.

i'm purposely using lowercase. and i'm sorry if words are spelt wrong, just comment to let me know and i'll correct it. i'm still a new writer.

<3