9

the next morning y/n finds herself laying on the couch with her twin brother on the floor. "here." lip says passing her some painkillers and water. "thanks." y/n smiles. "so... juvie kid huh." lip says jumping on the couch next to her. "don't even." she says. "who is it?" he asks. "to be honest, it was stupid. i don't care anymore." she shrugs.

"it doesn't seem stupid to you." he says. "explain." y/n says. "well you screamed at fiona about it, then you stormed out the house and got drunk with ian, seems like you care to me." lip says. "ian got drunk because kash left with some other guy. i got drunk because of fiona." y/n says. "kash left?" lip says.

"yeah ian messaged him last night and apparently linda found out about him having sex with underaged boys and told him he can continue to do so if he knocked her up, but he didn't want to knock her up so he left with another guy he was seeing and is probably half way across the world by now." y/n says.

"what's the time anyway?" she continues. "about five in the morning." lip says. "why the hell are you up so early." she asks. "couldn't sleep." lip shrugs. "and why is that?" y/n asks leaning her head on her brother's shoulder. "my head is killing." ian groans from the floor. lip laughs and gets up to get him painkillers and water.

ian lifts himself next to y/n on the couch. "i feel like shit." ian whines. "maybe you shouldn't have gotten drunk." lip laughs handing him the stuff and sitting next to him. "lip can you sort the kids out, i don't know if i can stand for long." y/n says. "yeah of course, you guys need help to the table?" he replies laughing, recieving a nod from the both of them.

he takes them both under his arms and helps them to the table. "you alcoholics." he jokes as they sit down. "not me." ian says. "yeah course your not." lip says. "i'm not, it was a one time thing.' ian groans. "yeah yeah, now before i get the kids up, what's going on with you both." lip asks sitting opposite them.

"kash left with some other guy." ian says. "and the guy that i fucked went to juvie after kash shot him." y/n says. "kash shot your mystery virginity taker?" lip says. "yeah, me and ian covered the wound then after work i got a call from him telling me he was in juvie." y/n sighs. "hold on, ian knows mystery virginity taker but i don't." he gasps.

"she's my twin, we tell eachother everything." ian says. "and i'm your brother, have i ever spoken to mystery virginity taker?" lip says getting up and sorting breakfast out. "stop calling him that, and yes you have." y/n complains. "i'll stop calling him that when you tell me his name." lip smirks. "fine, it's mickey." y/n speaks quietly. "milkovich?" lip gasps earning a small laugh from ian.

"oh god, time for me to get the kids up." lip says quickly dismissing himself to go upstairs. "we'll call them when the others go to school." ian says. "okay.." y/n says. moments later the others come flooding down the stairs and taking their seats at the table and lip puts liam in his chair. "you guys look a mess." debbie says. "thanks debs and you look like debbie." y/n smiles sarcastically.

"morning neighbours." v and kev say as they walk inside the house. "oh my god you guys are a mess." v gasps. "y/n has boy drama, ian just wanted to drink." lip ways. "boy drama?!" kev and v shout. "stop being loud." y/n groans. "i'm sorry ma'am we need to catch up, the hell is this drama?!" v says.

"well, me and ian lost our jobs." y/n says. "pardon?" kev says. "kash left the country after shooting mickey milkovich, so we have no job." y/n shrugs. " he shot the dirtiest white boy in america?" v says. lip and ian look at eachother then at y/n. "yeah." y/n nods. "so then what's this drama?" v says.

"i gotta go school." y/n says getting up and walking upstairs to change despite the headache she was experiencing. after changing she walks back downstairs and out the door where v was standing. "cmon, let's go to my house." v says earning a sigh from y/n.

"tell me." v says softly sitting down next to y/n. "me and mickey had sex twice." y/n sighs. "oh god." v says hugging her. "and now he's in juvie." y/n says. "well, are you gonna visit him?" v asks. "me and ian were gonna call to see." y/n says. "well i'll get that boy over here so we can go today." v says getting up.

a couple of minutes later v walks back inside with ian. "call that goddamn shit." v says while ian dials the number. "good morning this is chicago's juvenile prison, how may i help you?" a woman says. (i don't know the name of it, don't kill me).

"hi, is it possible to arrange a visit to see an inmate named mikhailo milkovich?" y/n says hesitantly. "sorry was thay mikhailo milkovich?" she asks. "yes, he calls himself mickey milkovich as well." y/n says. "mickey milkovich... yes you can arrange a visit, if you want an instant one the first one is at 0900 hours, and the last one is at 1900 hours." she informs.

"can i have a visit for 10am please?" y/n asks. "yes of course, how many visitors?" she asks. "one please." y/n says. "name of the visitor." she questions. "y/n gallagher." y/n answers. "okay, we'll see y/n at 10am today, thank you." she says before hanging up.

"looks like we're going on a trip." ian smirks.

merry christmas <3
may be my only post today, since this is the only chapter i've been able to write in 2 days.