20

"y/n what happened?" carl shouts. "holy shit y/n." ian says. "carl just go babysit, ian you come help." y/n shouts. the house was filled with chaos, not to mention fiona was digging up a literal body. ned was pulling the bullet out of mickeys... ass? he screamed as ned slapped him. "nice butt." ned smirks.

"fuck off." mickey says flipping him off. "y/n what the fuck?" fiona screams. "i can explain-" y/n says. "actually no i can't." she adds. "who are you?" fiona says to the woman now standing in the kitchen in shock. "i'm brittany sturgess, from cps." she says. fiona's and y/n's faces drop.

"guess who almost drowned a bitch at the pool today." debbie screams running inside. "debbie gallagher did. nobody f's with a gallagher, especially not debbie motherf'ing gallagher." she continues. "debs.." y/n says.

"okay listen you can't just come here and take us!" y/n screams. "pack your bag y/n." brittany says. "you can't do this. i can't leave!" y/n says. "you'll be placed in a care home." brittany says. "i know where i'll be fucking placed. i can't raise my baby in a care home!" y/n protests.

"baby? there's another child in this household? you're 16 aren't you?" brittany questions. "yes, baby. and no she's not born yet. and yes i'm 16." y/n says. "i'm sorry y/n, this isn't a suitable place for a baby." brittany says.

y/n storms upstairs and gets her bag, stuffing both her clothes and the money from ian's bed inside. before going downstairs she calls steve. "y/n what's up?" he says. "do you have a car. it's urgent. cps just came and their taking us away." y/n says. "is fiona alright?" he asks.

"no? she's panicking. she needs you steve. and i need a car." y/n says. "i'll be on the plane back as soon as i can. and i'll have a guy drop a car out front of your house." he says. "no i'll text you the address once i know. thanks." she says hanging up.

she walks downstairs where her and her siblings are forced to get into a van. "it's only going to be for a few days. i'll get you back, i promise." fiona says as brittany slams the door. "not if i'm not there." y/n mutters. "how are you guys?" brittany says looking into the mirror.

"we're fine, it's usually only for a couple of days." lip says. "yeah and plus debbie, carl and liam will be placed together because- debs." ian says. "they try to keep siblings together." debbie smiles. "me, lip and ian will be placed together because we're all close in age and siblings." y/n shrugs.

"well there's a slight change of plan this time. carl and liam will be placed together. lip, ian, y/n you'll be placed in a level 14 home together, y/n you are the only girl because it's suppose to be a boys home. debbie will be placed alone." brittany explains. "no what!" debbie says.

"it's okay debs, it's only for a couple days." y/n reassures her. "i know. i'll be okay." debbie nods unsure about it. "i promise we'll be okay. i'll look after liam." carl says smiling.

"i know you will." y/n smiles. "can we know where they're being placed?" she adds. "i can't expose that right now y/n." brittany says. "bull fucking shit." y/n says.

"okay y/n, ian, carl, this is your stop." brittany eventually says. y/n quickly messages steve the address and gets out, leaning inside to hug and kiss each of her three remaining siblings.

"we'll all be back together soon." ian reassures each of them following her actions.

after saying their goodbyes and brittany driving off with the others, the guy pulls up in the car for y/n, just as the staff member walks out.

she quickly grabs her bags and runs towards the car and jumps inside not giving the guy anytime to react. "fucking drive." she screams and he does just as she says.

A/N

this one is a little short, but i've just been through some stuff and my knuckles are all bruised up, i'm gonna take a small break, i'll be back real soon for season 3 :)