14

"you know what? you're right. you are their mother. and your here now. so, i'm done." y/n says. "i'm done with the school, the bills, the clinics. i'm done. they're all yours now, monica. good luck." y/n says before leaving shelia's house.

y/n cried as she knocked on the door of the milkovich house. "i shouldn't have gone mands." y/n sobs as mandy opens the door and hugs her. "let's go to my room." she says softly helping her to her room. "she was there. monica was there, she wants to take liam with her girlfriend. debbie and carl want her as their mom again, they don't need me." y/n sobs.

"you should try be their legal guardian." mandy says. "i'm 16 mandy." y/n says. "so? your 16, you have a job, you go to school, you have enough income for 6 kids, you wash, feed, dress and care for them. your age means nothing." mandy says. "i could get fi to be our legal guardian." y/n shrugs. "wanna go over there later?" she asks.

"you come?" y/n says. "course i'll come." mandy says hugging her. "shit mandy!" mickey yells. mandy drags y/n out of the room and into the living room with her. "the fuck happened?" mandy screams. "i don't know, just wanted to see how fast you came." mickey shrugs. "asshole." mandy says.

"the fuck is gallagher doing here again." mickey asks. "again? it's the first time she's been here today." mandy says making y/n look at mickey. "no, shit i mean why is she here, was she not with you earlier." mickey says. "yeah, shit happens." mandy shrugs. "whatever, if she's staying, make sure those bitches don't see her." mickey shrugs walking into his room.

mandy and y/n go back to her room. "which bitches?" y/n asks. "colin and iggy." mandy says. "what about them.." y/n says. "they'll try to do... stuff to you." mandy says. later, the two girls leave the milkovich house and walk to the gallagher house and knock on the door. "my beautiful angel." monica says going to hug her.

"move the fuck out of my way." y/n says as her and mandy walk in the house. "can i get you anything? money?" monica says. "she ain't getting no money, so she can leave now!" bob shouts. "okay shrek, i'm not here for your goddamn money, i'm not even here for you, or monica. i'm here for fiona." y/n says.

"fiona's not here." monica sighs. "well tell me where she is?" y/n says. "she's next door." monica says. "at v's?" y/n asks. "no, at the house next door with that man she met." monica shrugs. "thanks." mandy says after y/n walks out. "steve bought this place?" mandy asks as y/n knocks on the door. "i don't know." y/n shrugs.

"y/n, hey." fiona says hugging her. "become our legal guardians, then monica can't take liam." y/n blurts out. "y/n, it's not that easy." fiona sighs. "then make it that fucking easy fiona, i don't want them to raise my fucking brother!" y/n shouts.

"look, they're getting a DNA test tomorrow y/n, lip and ian are going, go with them." steve says walking to the door. "you know, i never took you to be the type that let's her family get taken away." y/n scoffs walking away. "y/n wait!" fiona calls after her, but she ignores it and they walk back to the milkovich house.

"i'm going to bed, you better leave y/n alone mick." mandy yawns walking into her room. "what's up with you?" mickey says getting a beer from the fridge for himself and handing y/n one. "i went to see monica, turns out she has a girlfriend and they want to take liam." y/n says.

"no shit, your mom's gay?" mickey asks. "can we not talk about my mom being gay right now, she's trying to take my brother, and fiona's letting her." y/n says. "when are they going? like leaving?" mickey asks. "probably after they get the DNA test tomorrow." y/n shrugs.

"you should get one." mickey says. "lip and ian are going for one tomorrow, i'm probably going with them." y/n sighs. "mickey! mandy!" colin shouts stumbling into the house. "for fucks sake colin." mickey sighs getting up and to the front door. "that's my cue to leave, night milkovich." y/n says. "fuck, y/n, help me with these shitheads. please." mickey sighs.

y/n rolls her eyes and walks to the front door. "heyy who's this." colin says touching y/n. "okay alright, knock it off colin or i'll cut your hands off." mickey says. "where's his room?" y/n asks. "to the right." mickey says. y/n helps colin to his room ignoring his hands roaming down her body.

"if you don't stop touching me, your hands won't be the only thing getting cut off." y/n says pushing colin onto his bed and walking out. "thanks." mickey says. "mhm, all good." y/n says. and all of a sudden they were in his bedroom. "mandy's in the room next door." y/n says. "be quiet then." mickey smirks. and then they do it... again.

"i'll see you in the morning, milkovich." y/n says going into mandy's room and laying on the floor. the next morning when she woke up, mandy wasn't in there so she left the room. "morni- holy shit." mandy says. "what?" y/n asks. "i didn't see that last night, what the hell happened?" mandy says pointing to her neck.

y/n walked back into mandy's room and looked in the mirror where she saw a hickey on her neck. "stupid milkovich." she mumbles walking out. "yeah, i was using your curlers in the dark last night because i didn't want to wake you, i gave up after it hit my neck." y/n says. "looks like it hurts." mandy says.

"put cold water on it, can't feel anything." y/n says. "let me know if it does, also breakfast." mandy smiles as y/n follows her into the kitchen. "oh god, i fucked her last night?" colin asks. "no douchebag." mickey says. "what was that noise last night then." iggy says. "was that me throwing up?" colin asks. "probably was, no one slept with anyone last night." mandy says.

"this your girlfriend?" iggy asks. "yeah 100%." mandy smiles kissing y/n on the cheek. "she's dating my brother." y/n says. "ian gallagher? your a gallagher too?" colin says.