13

"13,000?" mickey repeats. "yes asshole, 13,000. it's going on bills and shit since fiona isn't pulling her weight." mandy says. "why doesn't she kick fiona out?" mickey asks. "why the hell do you care so much?" mandy asks. "i don't i just want you to stop nagging and start speeding." mickey says.

for the next hour mickey and mandy sat in silence, which was broken when they pulled up at the gallagher house. "y/n wake your ass up." mandy shouts. "shit sorry." y/n sighs. "we're at your house." mandy says. "i'll meet you tomorrow, alright?" she adds. "yeah. thanks." y/n says. "love you." mandy shouts as y/n walks into their front yard.

"love you too." y/n says back walking inside. "aww your smiling." ian says looking at his sister. "so?" y/n says grabbing a beer and sitting down with the rest of the family. "where'd you go?" fiona smiles. "out with mandy." y/n shrugs. "and that boy that she's been sleeping with, i heard her, ian and lip talking the other night before i went to sleep." carl smirks.

"mr virginity taker back in the picture?" fiona grins. "are you and mandy fucking the same guy?" steve gasps making ian, lip and y/n look at eachother trying not to laugh. "no, ew go the fuck away." y/n says to steve. "and for you, don't call him that, it sounds weird." y/n says.

the others tease y/n about 'mr virginity taker' aka mickey, till debbie runs in the house. "debs?" y/n says getting up and running over to her. "dad have one too many again?" fiona asks. "yeah we told you to ignore him when he get's like that." lip says. "why do you always blame dad for everything?" debbie says.

"well who else is there?" fiona says. "she's at shelia's." debbie says quietly. "who's at shelia's deb." y/n says. "monica." she replies. they all look at eachother in shock. "who's monica?" steve asks. "our mother." lip says still trying to process it all. "i- uh- i got to go to work." y/n says running out the house down the path to the milkovich house and banging on the door.

"the fuck you doing here?" mickey asks. "i- i need to see you." y/n says. "now's not a good time." mickey sighs. "i- i don't know where else to go." y/n says. "aren't you suppose to be at work." mickey asks. "suppose to be there now." y/n says. "it's that other shitty store right?" mickey asks earning a nod from y/n. "i'll be there in 20." he says.

y/n runs to work. "your late." marina says. "i'm sorry, family issue." y/n says out of breath. "i'll be gone for a few days, going on vacation with my husband, so you'll need to run the store until we get back." she explains. "okay, sure." y/n nods. "don't let anyone shoplift. and hey, try to find a security guard or something." marina says handing her the keys before walking out.

after 20 minutes, the store door finally opens. "slim jims?" mickey asks locking the door. "in the back." y/n smiles. and once again their back at it. "so, what happened this time?" mickey asks getting dressed. "my mom's back." y/n says. "holy shit." mickey says. "you gonna see her?" he adds.

"i don't know." y/n says walking out of the store room with mickey following. "i gotta go, probation's making me find a shitty job." mickey says. "we have jobs open." y/n shrugs. "thanks but i don't want to be restocking shelves my entire life." mickey says.

"it's uh- actually security but okay." y/n says. "you think that old hag with hire me?" he asks. "i'm in charge for a few days, she told me to hire a security guard." y/n says. "i can't believe your making me do this." mickey says 10 minutes later.

after their shift and y/n locks up she goes to shelia's house where she sees the kids... and monica. "y/n, my beautiful angel!" monica says. "don't you dare fucking touch me." y/n says moving towards ian. "that's no way to speak to your mother." some women shouts standing up. "and who the fuck do you think you are?" y/n says.

"oh y/n! this is roberta, my girlfriend. bob be kind." monica says. "this is all frank's fault anyway, with that stupid phone call." bob says. "hold on you bought the demon and shrek here?" y/n shouts. "i need the money." frank says. "this reunion was gonna happen sooner or later, we were gonna head down here anyway. me and moni have news." bob says.

"no, don't." monica says. "what is she talking about?" fiona says. "we're taking liam." bob says. "fuck no your not!" y/n shouts. "y/n please." monica says. "we want to start a family!" she adds. "how about you finish this one first?" fiona shouts. y/n knew fiona felt bad for not being there, but y/n realised that it hurt fiona just as much as it hurt her, so she didn't blame her anymore.

"liam's black, liam needs a black parent to raise him!" bob says. "no, you aren't taking our brother!" lip shouts. "they're taking liam?" debbie sobs. "no!" fiona, lip and y/n shout. "yes!" bob says. "no, nobody's taking anyone anywhere. You don't get to abandon your kids and then show up one day to take your pick of the litter." y/n shouts.

"oh, now that's not fair. your mother has made some mistakes but she's here now, that's got to count for something." frank says. "shut up frank, this isn't about you!" fiona says. "this is about you." y/n says to monica. "this is about what you didn't do. it's about what i did. what lip did. what ian did. and for fucks sake what fiona did too! and we done a great fucking job." y/n continues.

"debbie's class president, she's on the debate team and going to nationals. and lip, he's top of his class, he set the curve. ian was promoted is ROTC, and he tested out of english. carl made something blow up, for his science fair. and fiona, she's met this guy. and me, i'm 16 raising your kids, going to school and working. and you know what. we did it all. no thanks to you. because you weren't there." y/n screams.

"and i appreciate that y/n, but i'm here now. and liam belongs with me." monica says. "he doesn't even know who you are!" y/n shouts. "i'm his mother!" she shouts back. "you were my mother too!" y/n screams before starting to sob.

"maybe i'll never be able to make things right with you... but there's still time with liam. and debbie and carl, i am so sorry if i hurt you. see i love you so much. please let me be your mommy again." monica says crouching down in front of them. fiona, ian and lip look at y/n as they watch them hug her.