Chapter-45

CELESTE
.....
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ꜰɪxᴇᴅ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱɪᴄᴋ
.....

"Well, aren't you gorgeous?" I asked Chase as we walked towards the office building. I straightened his hair. They're all over places and I know from the look he's giving me, he doesn't like it.

He rolled his eyes in reply. I gave him a choice to wash his hair if he wanted to, he didn't. Not my fault. Pico gave him a nose boop, he liked his hair too. Chase is just stupid.

"Do you know that I called you stupid in my head?" I asked.

"You did?" He asked in return.

"Yeah, You look really pretty." I tell him. Everyone is looking at him today, they look at him everyday but today they're looking extra closely, creepy people I'm telling you. "A beautiful girl clicked your picture." I say to him as I noticed the flash go off. Mistakes we make.

"Miss Reed." I heard someone call me.

"Yes?" I turned to see a guy standing there. His brown skin was glowing under all the lights. If I didn't have my Chase, I totally would've had a crush on him.

"Can I have a minute with you?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied, turning to Chase who I knew was still standing there. "Go ahead, I'll join you." I told him before turning back to the guy.

"You don't have to say yes..you can say no I won't mind, I was wondering if.." He trailed off as he noticed that instead of going to his office like I asked him to, Chase was still standing there.

"If?"

He cleared his throat while scratching his neck a little. "If you'd like to go-"

"No." Before he could complete, Chase interrupted, pulling me towards the already waiting elevator with him. He sighed, waiting for the elevator to close it's doors. Just as the doors closed, he pushed me on the elevator wall and came close to me, keeping his hand around my waist and kissed me. Excuse me sir? Or don't, I don't mind.

He pulled away with my lip between his teeth, I opened my eyes to see him doing the same. His pupils are so dilated right now. He kept his forehead against mine, "You're only mine." He said.

I pressed the button to stop the elevator before we give Lydia a show.

"No one else stands a chance boo." I pecked his lips. He moved from my lips to my jaw, trailing soft kisses to my neck.

"Chase, no." I said as I felt him sucking on my neck. "I have nothing to cover it up with." I told him but did he listen? Ofcourse not. I'm so close to pulling his hair to pull his big head away.

"Now they'll know." He said as he finished and looked at his 'work of art' as he liked to call it, proudly. Kissing me one more time, he pressed the button to get the elevator moving again.

"My lady." He murmured as he brushed back the overgrown bangs behind my ear.

"You're my lady too." I tell him. "I mean my man." I corrected myself, realising I called him my lady. "Bye bye." I said, walking out of the elevator. That was a quite long ride.

I saw Lydia sporting a smirk probably trying not to laugh at my flustered self. His one kiss is enough to make me go all gooey inside, hell..just one touch is enough. Will he ever not affect me? I don't think so. He made me go from I need no man to I can't live without this man.