Chapter 6

Author's POV

Everyone came out from the river, soaking wet. When all of them came out, everyone realized that Carla is not with them. Some of them decided to go find her but, shock seeing Jared carry her as a bridal-style.

Jared lie her down and shake her to wake up along with the others until, Carla coughing with the water. Everyone sigh in relief.

"Remind me not to climb those stupid board again," she said dryly as she stand up, almost lost her balance. The others decided to catch her but, she balancing back.

"So, what should we do? How are we supposed to go back home?" Ella ask worriedly. Everyone doesn't know what to say until, Carla took out her small notebook and began to search it, so much to everyone's curious. Jared, the one who was close to her side, take a peek and ask her. "What's book is that?" "It's my notebook and also, I'm still no mood to talk with you-" when Carla turn her head to Jared, their face is very close and their lips is inches away while the others snicker.

"Just kiss already," Rowena shout causing both of them separate each other but, very far. "Um, Carla, your..."

When Irma said like that, Carla began to touch her ring, earring, bracelet, hair comb and then her necklace. It begin to glow but, Carla have this weird instinct that told her to keep going. "Guys, we should get going," she said.

"Is there something wrong?"

"I don't know but, I have this feeling that we should get going now."

"But, hello? We are in another world and how are we supposed to handle this?"

Then, Carla show her notebook that has a lot of information while smirking, without noticing, sexily.

Jared notice that and began to blush but, deep inside of him 'different.' But, he felt something wrong with him and doesn't know what that is.

"You don't have to worry because, you have the guide of the notebook so, we should go right," Carla said as she went to the wrong direction. "Uh, Carla. This way," Baron said while pointing right as Carla went to right. "New habits began," she said while walking as the others were following her from behind but, stop when Jared still standing. All of them were confuse until, they got a hint that Jared been staring at Carla.

Carla went to him and snap her finger in front of him until, he snapped out of his thought. "Do you want to stay here or what," she said grouchy as Jared groan while Carla smile victorious.

"Now, let's begin our journey," she said while hopping like a kids.

^~^

"You fools! You said, you could get rid of that girl but, you failed, Haesso!"

"Your Majesty, have mercy. You shouldn't see of her eyes. The way she glare at me, it reminds me-" before the Professor could answer, the woman shout at him. "Do not mention the filthy little human! You know, I hate her so much. She took everything from me! ME!!!" she shouted like a crazy woman.

"But, the others,"

"What?!"

"Her friends, they look just like their single grandparents."

"What?! How is it possible?!"

The woman remember her enemies own children and began to get mad. "So, their children are still alive and have those brat? That's mean, there's a prophecy years ago," she said. Until, the guard appeared.

"Your Majesty, your great-great-granddaughter is here," the guard said.

^~^

"Muska, it was impossible to find the Laputa without the necklace," said the man to the person called Muska.