Chapter 7

Author's POV

The teenagers were sitting at the living room well, let's just, on the the tree house which it's called tree house. All of them just sit quietly like a polite children. But, they still can hear the old man were arguing with the woman, who was his wife.

And then, a young man, who was their son, went to them with a tray of food and water and set them on the table. All of them just looked at him, don't know to trust or not, but the man just smile at them kindly.

"It's not poison. No one in this world will do that such a thing. Not like last time," he said as he walk away.

'Not like last time?' Carla thought.

"Uh, sorry for the argument you children heard," said the old man. "Uh, it's okay, Sir. We get used to it," Eliana said respectful as Roger lean at her ear. "Smooth," he whispered at her ear as Eliana elbow him.

"Ow!"

"Shut up already."

"Why you little-"

"Please, don't try to embarrass us here," Jared said while he bury his face at his palm.

"Sorry for the attitude," Carla said while trying to hide her embarrass but, notice the old man just smile.

"Oh, don't be. It always like that but, you should eat and just like my son said, not poison," he said until there's a shout. 

"Yes, Honey! I was about to show them the prophecy. Be right back," he said as he went to find something.

A few minute after the kids have already ate the food, the old man came back but, this time, he was fighting with something. 

"I was fighting with a pet of ours. It doesn't like sharing things now, uh, where were we?" he asked and Carla reply.

"You said about the prophecy. What is it about?"

"This, is the prophecy of our world year." He said as he put the paper down while the others look at it.

"Seven grandchildren of seven warriors,
Shall fight the great of evil who has destroy everything,
Pureblood and Halfbreed,
Seek the truth of the past,
Seek of their family and love"

Carla look at the other one and began to read it.

"Peace and calm,
Listen to the sound of the music in your ear,
For thy have a loving memory,
Black as ebony,
Red as rose,
Blue as sea,
White as snow,
Spread your wings and seek for help,
By following the sound of your heart,
The most"

Carla stop reading and notice the paper been rip apart. Much to the others worried but, what's worse, the old man began to freak out.

"Honey! Someone torn the prophecy! What are we going to do?!"

"Calm down yourself, you dramatic old man. They are still one more prophecy."

"Really? What propehcy?"

The old woman went near her husband ear and whisper "The Love of Soulmates Prophecy."

The old man look at her disbelief until, she whispered again "The Great Alliance of 22 Prophecy too."

The wife began to walk toward to the teenagers until, she began to asked.

"All of you must be from the Mortal World? It called all the normal people who lived in the modern world," she said.

"You called our world 'Mortal World'? Who made that?" Irma asked. "It was made by our Crown Queen's late Mother," she said much to the others own shock.