Chapter 18

Author's POV

It was middle of the night. Agnes is sitting while her back is lean on the tree, with her Animal Protector, Est and her friends own Animal Protectors, Aqua, Scarlet, Fenrir, Turbo, Snowflake and Eric with her.

Agnes is breathing heavily, signing she is tired. "Are you okay," Est asked her owner. "Yeah, I'm fine," she answer. "I did not see that coming when you attack the man while he was about to attack that girl," Eric said but, quickly shut it when Agnes throw him a glare.

Agnes rest her head on her knee. The seven Animal Protectors look at her worry. They know she has been through a lot and tired of everything. She couldn't find her friends and family. All the people she love is dead: her Mother, her biological Father, her step-Father, her twin oldest sisters and also, her love of life, Robin. 

And now, she's trap in her birth world and cannot go back to the Mortal World, Middle Earth World and Wizardry World to meet her family and friends: her foster family, Leo, Venus, Raph, Larota/Lara, Donnie, Talena/Tally, Mikey, Amoly/ Amy, April, Casey, Vern, Splinter, Masako, Emma, the Mighty Mutanimals, Bilbo, Frodo, Sam, Pippin, Merry, Thorin, Kili, Fili, Balin, Dwalin, Oin, Gloin, Dori, Nori, Ori, Bofur, Bifur, Bombur, Sepha, Riann, Elinar, Gandalf, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Malfoy, Ginny, Luna, Neville, Fred, George, Sirius, Remus and everyone she have known ever since she was still amnesia.

Lastly, the her friends, Godfathers and Godmothers: Max, Claire, Margo, Henry, John, Anthony, Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, Lisa, Jinjin, MJ, Eunwoo, Moonbin, Rocky, Sanha, Sowon, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, Umji, Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Huening Kai, Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryoung, Yuna, IU, Wendy, Irene, Joy, Seulgi, Yeri, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, Momo, Mina, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, JB, Mark, Jinyoung, Jackson, Youngjae, BamBam, Yugyeom, Suho, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, Sehun, Merlin, Arthur and everyone. Including her own daughter.

Suddenly, a tear came out from her eyes as she wipe out until, she heard a twig snap. She stand up and took out her wand as the Animals growling in the defensive mood. She was ready to cast a spell until, she saw something that make her tears rolled down. She saw a white doe. A Patronus Doe.

She carefully walk toward to the doe until, she heard a familiar voice. "A.....nes. I.....on't.....w..nt.....to....be..ieve....but...we..l..t.....ou...know...we're fine and...opefully...we...ill..able....to see....you...again."

Agnes cover her mouth as she began to sobbing badly as she kneel down and begin to cry harder. And then, she begin to scream harder to let out of her pain. She wonder why does it have to happened everything. 

After that, she stop crying and wipe her tears off. With that, she turn into her an angry mode who try to mess and take her family. Even Est and the others began to quiver in fear, knowing that was a biggest mistake to anyone who try to harm the people she love, care and known.

•~•°•~•

Carla and Jared is in a deep sleep in their room until, a light bother them both.

Jared wake up groggily, feeling annoyed for waking them up in the middle of the night. He went to check it until, he saw something.

He quickly went to wake up Carla, who was waking up, grouchy. "Jared, five more minutes, please," she said while feeling sleepy.

"Carla, there's something outside. You should see it," he said while pulling Carla up and went outside.

As they have already went outside, Jared stop his track, looking at somethinh with awed.

"What, what's wrong," Carla asked while rubbing her eyes. Jared turn Carla's head softly letting Carla become fully awake when she saw something. A Stag.