Chapter 8

"Should we wake them up?"

"I don't know but, they look so cute while sleeping together."

"Not to mention they hug each other."

"What happened actually after all of us fell asleep?"

"I have no idea."

"The important thing, is that I'm dying to know what happened to this two."

"Maybe they make out session."

"Are you crazy?! If Carla hear about this, we are so dead."

"Yeah. She once put a lamp out of nowhere at my head when I try to wake her up."

"Not just you. Jared too. Jared much worse because, she threw her pillow at his face, leaving us shock."

"Is that why five of you, including Jared, were afraid of her?"

"Well, yeah, what do you expect?"

"Um, guys. They're waking up."

Before all of them run away, Jared wake up and glaring at them because he heard what they said. "All of you miss it and no, we didn't make out session so, you guys own dream doesn't come true," he said while the others just chuckle nervously.

"So, she's not going to wake up, is she?" Courtney asked while pointing at Carla, who was still asleep.

"Yes, she is," Jared answer. "How about you wake her up," Eliana suggested. "Hello? You heard Alex said. She threw her pillow at me after she put the lamp at Terry's head out of nowhere," said Jared while he become panic.

After Jared said like that, all of them look at Dash while Dash become confuse.

"Why are you guys looking at me like I did something wrong," he asked confusingly. "Well, we wanted you to wake Carla up," Irma said.

"Uh, sorry to say this but, just like they said, she is very scary. You guys also heard too," he said scared.

"I'm not sure about that but, at least we have to try," Lumina said as the others agree.

Dash swallow his saliva and walk toward to Carla.

"Carla. Time to wake up. It's morning. Rise and shine-"

"Dash, I swear, if you do the waking announcement, I will murder you," she said with her sleepy death tone while Dash scooted away after saying 'okay, good night' while the others just stare at her shock except the others who knows her very well, just sigh.

"Well, that went well," said Ella until, Jared got an idea. He walk toward Carla and help her to sit up while she was asleep. He cupped her face for a minute while the others just stare at him bewildered.

"Jared? Are you going just cupped her cheek or kissed her," Alex asked but, Jared just ignore until, Carla began to wake up and open her eyes slowly. When she open her eyes, she saw Jared were in front of her while his face were getting closer to her face but, the problem is, her face looks unbothered, leaving the others shocked seeing how calm she is.

"Good morning," she said. "Now you're awake, the woman are almost done with the breakfast. Right, guys," he said while the others nodded agreed.

"Okay, I'll be right behind," she said as Jared took off his hand of her and about to walk away when Carla called him.

"Jared, hold on a minute," she said.

Jared sigh and began to turn around. But, he make the wrong move. He turned around until, Carla throw a large PILLOW at him making him fall on his back. "I have no idea why are you cupping my face with no reason but, try not to do that without my permission. And also, that is what you get for waking me up," she said grumpily as she stand up and walk away lazily, leaving everyone shocked and froze.