Chapter 12

Author's POV

A person who was wrapping around her injured body with full of wound.

After she was done, she lean on the tree while breathing heavily. She didn't say anything but, only the sound of birds, forest and wind.

Even though she wasn't hungry or thirsty, she still refuse to eat or drink. She took out the photo and look at the picture of her family, friends, her daughter and everyone she care.

"Wait for me. I'll make sure to make them feel the pain they have done," she said.

•~•°•°~•

Muska went to dungeon to meet his prisoners. When he reach to the jail, he start talking.

"Well, I supposed all of you don't want to eat or drink we gave it to you. You might wanna eat and drink if you want your little filthy human friend to save you-"

One of them throw a glass of water at him but, only to be hit the bar. "Hm, still acting stubborn like her? All of you should give up and join me. Including all of you," he gesture to another prisoners.

"Why should we join you? We know she will be coming but, only to stay hidden."

Muska chuckle and begin to mock them. "Seems like, all of you still hoping your goddaughter will be here. Me and my men decided to killed her in front of all of you or should I say.... Doing something nasty to her body," he said while smirking evily.

One of them try to lung at him but, tie down by a chain. "Don't you dare to touch her, you son of bitch!"

"She will always coming. Even though she's a human but, she's still very special and will teach you a lesson!"

All of them try to lung at him but, couldn't because of the chain. Muska laugh at their protectiveness toward to their goddaughter.

"I wonder what happened to the others. They might have, been attack. Anyway, I should get going. Buh-bye," he said while laughing evily as he went out.

The six people, who was glaring at the door, wanted to cut him into pieces but, they are not giving up hope to their own leader and friend.

•~•°•~•

It was a heavy raining and everyone are still walking after what happened at the winter. Except Rowena, Ella, Lumina, Mei Hui and Courtney who are using the hooded cape easily to get cold.

"How much longer do we have to get there?"

"I'm not sure but, it's really a long way to get us home," Harold said. Carla mumble herself while reading her note book she wrote without notice she is walking to the wrong direction that straight to the river.

"Wait, Carla!"

"Carla, stop!!!"

Carla almost reach to the river until, Jared pulled her arm causing her to hit at his chest. "Are you thinking of killing yourself," Jared scold her. Carla confuse for a while until, she realize she is too focus at reading her note.

"Well, no. And also, thank you for grabbing me right time," she said while patting Jared's head and began to walk away.

Jared just stand there freeze want to know what just happened.

"Wake up, Romeo," Eliana tease Jared. Jared just rolled his eyes. While they were walking, Carla stop.

Everyone began to confuse but, shocked seeing Carla throw her note book and grip her hair frustrated. "I give up! It's not the same! Forget it! We are doing this on our own now!" She stomp away angrily.