Chapter 1: Life After Death

Kazuto Aki sat in his last class during the day and simply stared at the TV in front of him that had a slide on it showing a bunch of math formulas that he could hardly understand, either way, he needed this class so that he could get all of his credits, so he pushed through until the very end.

Once the time hit 3:55, people began to get up and leave, Kazuto followed everyone out even though the Professor hadn't finished his lecture. Truthfully, many college students had other classes or a job, so if a professor took longer than their designated ending time, they had every right to leave so that they could handle their other responsibilities.

Kazuto simply used it as an excuse to leave on time instead of staying later than needed, even though he probably should have stayed to listen to the end of class because he was not overly smart or anything. He wasn't some genius prodigy that didn't have to study or some kid that could study for a couple of hours and still pass.

No matter how much he studied, he still barely passed any of his classes.

He walked back to his dorm room and saw his roommate sitting in the room like always. He hardly ever left his side of the room or even his bed for that matter, and it bothered Kazuto a bit because he never had privacy in his room.

His roommate wasn't the most athletically built fellow, in fact, he was shaped like he hadn't run a day in his life. He had glasses, round black eyes, and was the very definition of a sweaty anime dweeb.

"Sup Kazuto! Look at this anime waifu poster that I got! Isn't she hot?" Kazuto's roommate, Ikki Sato, said while showing him a picture of the auburn-colored, long hair of the infamous android 21. Her curves were the most notable thing on the poster, which confused Kazuto a bit, but he was still impressed by it.

"No way they sell these in stores, especially to children."

"Of course, not dude. I made this myself by taking a picture off the internet, blowing it up, and printing it out on a big sheet of paper with some other modifications in between but still."

Kazuto put down his book bag and sat on his bed. "That has to be illegal right?"

Ikki laughed, then suddenly he was in the corner of the room crying and muttering a bunch of I don't know with tears rolling down his face like a waterfall. Suddenly Ikki's energy returned to him, and he pointed at Kazuto.

"I could make you a poster if you'd like. I know how much you like Android 18 and all, I could definitely get you a hot poster of her."

A blush of embarrassment appeared on Kazuto's light brown skin, and he looked down for a bit, only to look back up with a look of anger on his face. "Why do you think I like Android 18?"

"Dude you are obsessed with blond anime waifus. Ino from Naruto, Riza from Full Metal Alchemist, Saber from Fate/Stay Night, and finally Android 18 from Dragon Ball Z."

It didn't answer Kazuto's question at all, but he was now wondering how his roommate knew so much about him in the first place, but they spoke often and had sort of became friends so the longer he thought about it, the more he'd understand why know so much about him.

"That's not completely true."

"Whatever you say Kazuto," Ikki said dismissively. "Don't even let me talk about your feti-"

Kazuto got up and punched Ikki on the top of his head, leaving a very noticeable bump the size of a walnut. "Don't you have a class you need to be attending?" Kazuto said through his teeth.

Ikki nodded his head at an alarming speed and ran out the door. Kazuto watched as the door closed behind him and locked the door rather aggressively. He looked in the mirror and fixed up his neatly trimmed black hair, which was styled in a bowl cut, looked into his own dark brown eyes, and checked his body. He'd been working out a lot and he developed his body into a nice lean shape that he had seen on TV for so long. He changed his clothes from his button-up shirt and black dress pants to a tight compression shirt and shorts so that he could go work out.