Chapter 2: A New World!

Kazuto stood in the middle of a room with Hazel circling around him with a few options in front of him. The race of his new vessel which were Namekian, Human, Frieza clan, Buu race, android, Tuffle, and of course Saiyan. Looking at the races on the screen, there was only one possible choice he'd want to choose, but the other races piqued his interest more than he would have liked.

The Saiyan race had a lot of power buffs that would be useful to him in a world where enemies are constantly trying to destroy the earth, but in order for him to get the best power boosts he'd had to nearly escape death so he could achieve a zenkai.

The Namekian race had the best healing abilities which would also come in handy because strong enemies could easily destroy him if he weren't careful.

The Android race was a race with unlimited energy and would surely come in handy when assisting people like Goku and Vegeta when fighting enemies, but having unlimited energy would make him rely on his ki attacks more heavily which could put him at a disadvantage against fast martial artists.

Humans had the best ki control, in terms of power they were always getting left behind. At least that's what he'd seen in the shown.

Frieza clan members had the best speed and potential, but they were known to be evil and he had no idea where his life would take him if he were a Frieza clan member.

Buu race was much more durable than any other race on this list and with enough training could become the most powerful being ever, but he felt like he would be a cheater if he picked such an OP race.

The Tuffle's were the smartest race, but that was it.

He knew which one he would choose regardless of what was shown on the screen. There could have been an "Angel" option and he'd still choose the one he truly wanted ever since he was a kid.

Kazuto pressed the Saiyan race and was then shown another screen. Customization.

Hazel walked behind him and pressed her chest against his back, causing him to blush slightly at the soft and comforting feeling she was giving him, yet it was a teasing manner because her hands ran slowly up his abs.

"Would you like to keep this vessel?" Her words were soft and seductive and it made Kazuto think that instead of her being a Goddess, she was a succubus ready to drain what was left of his spiritual energy. "You've kept this vessel in great shape over your lifetime, I think it would be a waste to destroy it."

"Good point, yes I'll keep this vessel. Would I retain my memories going into this world?"

Hazel laughed softly into his ear. "What was up with this switch of personality? One moment she was so sweet that I couldn't even think about doing anything particularly... nasty... to her, but now she's seducing me to the greatest degree."

"Of course not, but your level of thinking will be a lot higher due to your success. You'll also be turned into a kid and have to live a life of aging. It'll be unfair if I let you retain your memories and age."

"Another good point. I'm ready." Kazuto said as he turned to her and there it was, that sweet look on her face that made him feel like everything would be alright in the long run and that he had nothing to worry about.

"Before I reincarnate you, I must warn you that this world has changed a bit due to a disturbance we couldn't stop. A Goddess like me decided she wanted more power than what was given to us, when the Almighty One declined her request she rebelled and ran off into this world. Things will change, but we Gods will try our best to stop the issue before it affects you. I hope you are ready." Hazel's words confused Kazuto a bit, but he didn't feel the need to question anything further. She gave him a warm smile that felt heavenly, and it comforted him so much that he took a deep breath and he smiled back at her, and she mouthed some words that he could hardly hear as a bright light shined from her body. Completely engulfing him in a bright light.