Chapter 5: A Friend in Need!

"Don't tell them Krillin, they could be working for the bad guys!"

"Gohan, I don't think they are. They aren't wearing the same outfits as Vegeta so they must be different somehow."

Bulma then hit Krillin in the face with a ferocious slap that left a red hand mark plastered on his face and it caused Callion to chuckle, easing his tension a bit. "Different doesn't always mean good idiot!"

"We're here to gather the dragon balls so that we can wish back our friends who got killed by two... Saiyans..."

Callion's eyes shot up in surprise at the sound of there being more Saiyans out there, but he refocused his mind at the task at hand. "So if these evil guys are looking for the dragon balls and you three are also looking for the dragon balls, doesn't that mean you're with them?"

"No, you've got it all wrong I swear." Krillin said with both of his hands up in the air as he backed away slowly. Krillin's head snapped to the side so quick that it alerted Callion and friends to whatever he was looking at. A few seconds later, Callion's scouter started to detect multiple enemies heading in his direction and most noticeably the power level of the current strongest one on the planet.

"Everyone hide!" Krillin said as he ran into the cave, with Gohan and Bulma behind him. Callion and friends stayed outside for a second longer before also running inside of the cave so that they wouldn't be seen.

As the enemies passed, Callion had studied them as they flew by them at an incredible speed, luckily something caught his eyes as they passed by. Giant orange balls with stars on them which looked incredibly valuable especially since they had such a big group following them.

Finally passing, Krillin walked out of the cave while also looking down at the ground.

"B-Bulma, you b-better check the dragon radar just to see if they're in the same place."

"Yes, I can see if they are in the same place, no problem." Bulma said, while pulling a device that Krillin had previously called a dragon radar, out of her pockets. She pressed a putting and the device started making a weird sound, then suddenly it started beeping. "Th-they're moving! The dragon balls are moving, and it looks like they're headed towards the other one not too far from here!"

"I-I was afraid of that." Krillin said while panting as he tried to remove all the nervousness out of his body. Gohan was still stuck to the wall of the cave in fear and Callion simply watched as everything unfolded. "Bulma, tell me what way to go so that me and Gohan can get the dragon ball before they get it or so that we can hopefully sneak away with the dragon ball."

Bulma nodded her head then pointed in a direction while looking at her dragon radar.

"Let's go Gohan, no time to waste!" Krillin's words seemed to have snapped Gohan out of his state of fear and they both jumped high into the air at an unbelievable speed.

Bulma's eyes then turned to Callion and friends, she had completely forgotten they were even there.

"Hazel, stay here with her while me and Oragan follow those two to wherever they're going so that we can get a better look at what's going on. Plus I'd like to see whoever that person was with that high power level." Callion said, then took off after the two with Oragan following close behind him.

There was an awkward silence there once Callion and Oragan left, leaving Hazel there with Bulma by themselves.

"So... is that Callion guy single?" Bulma questioned.

Hazel's eyes bulged out of her head as she turned towards the blue-haired woman to her left and had a look of complete shock on her face. She then turned away and crossed her arms over her chest and tried to ignore the woman's comments.