vanished

After y/n disappeared everything stopped the guys went to alpha arufas to check on y/n but when they got their theyl)0 couldn't find alpha arufa,jiro or y/n so they decided to wait for them.

About two hours had past before alpha arufa had come home with jiro but y/n was nowhere in sight.

"Where's y/n?"

"She's gone"

"What do you mean?"

"She disappeared"

"Again what do you mean"

Everybody sat down and alpha arufa began to explain the situation.

When he told them about Aimai dying Mamoru sucked in his breath his heart broke just hearing about it he couldn't imagine the pain y/n felt being there and not being able to do anything to save her child she was strong he couldn't understand how it happened, he composed himself enough to listen to what alpha arufa was saying but when he heard y/n vanished he excused himself once in the woods he  could no longer keep it in and let out a heart wrenching sob.

The anger and hurt he was feeling cause him to transform and he started running.

Meanwhile with the rest of the guys there were some different reactions the only person who wasn't affected was kei since he didn't meet the girl yet.

The atmosphere in the room was very depressing and everyone was tired so they decided they would search for y/n tomorrow the fight with people they knew and y/n's disappearance took a lot out of them.

All the alpha's asked  their betas to go check on their packs so kei,iwao and jiro left.

Everyone else decided to plan for searching for y/n they got a map and marked the area she was last scene they agreed to search that area first.

Mamoru was lay outside looking up at the sky he was worried about y/n and mourning Aimai he wanted to kill y/n's sister for causing him this much grief I kept wiping his gold eyes trying to get rid of his tears but every time he wiped them more would come.

He'd gotten so used to y/n and Aimai being around him that he forgot what it was like to feel lonely,usually whenever he felt down or depressed y/n and Aimai would tackle him with hugs until he forgot what he was depressed about but now he had no one the girl he loved and the child he took as his own both gone he held himself as he cried imagining she was here holding home telling him everything would be ok that they would get through this this was a moment they should be there to comfort each other.

The betas had checked on the packs and it seemed nothing major happened to them nobody was injured and they didn't get attacked,so there wasn't anything for them to do as kei was walking back he saw something laying outside their border approaching the thing he came to realize it was a girl with black hair laying naked he went closer to her and moved the hair out of her face thats when he recognized her.

"Y/n??"

He tried calling to her but she didn't reply so he took his jacket off and wrapped it around her body she had small cuts all over her body and she was unconscious he wondered what happened to her but he'd wait to get the answers.

He put her on a bed in the infamary and started cleaning her once he was done he got clothes and dressed her he felt like a perv dressing an unconscious girl but he didn't want her to get sick,he covered her then decided to call takeshi.

The first time he called no one answered so he figured he might be asleep or in the shower so he went to check on the girl she was still asleep but was moving and kicking a lot he tried waking her up but she wouldn't so he just held her hand she gripped his hand tightly holding on as if her life depended on it but she calmed down he sat on the chair that was by the bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

He awakened again when he heard his ring tone he first checked on the girl who was still asleep and still holding his hand he answered the phone

"Hi"

"Hey you called earlier is everything ok with the pack"

"Yes everything's ok I found y/n"

"What?"

"I found y/n"

"We'll be there as soon as we can"
Everyone was told about finding y/n everyone except mamoru so riki decided to look for him he new how much the guy cared for y/n and since he was the one who saved her,e get it was only right for him to know.

He hated the man sometimes he was always around y/n always there to comfort her and he was always touching and that pissed riki off the most the fact that he had his hands all over another wolf's mate he knew he only has himself to blame and everyday with y/n around he lived to regret it.

She was a beautiful person not only physically he could see how much she cared it showed in her every action when they told her about the situation he didn't expect her to help but she did and her son died his son die he couldn't believe he didn't even get the chance to know him but in a way he was glad mamoru was there or the two of them they had someone but he planned to get her back and show her that he was  better person.

He found mamoru and told him they found y/n is face lit up and his eyes no longer looked dead.

Everyone left to alpha takeshi's pack they had to wait a bit for the betas to get to them but now they were all standing in front of the infamary they rushed not caring if the girl was awake the jumped on the bed this was what finally woke the girl up they eventually got off her.

"We're glad you're ok y/n"

"I'm sorry but do I know you people?"

(Hey guys hope everyone is doing good so this book is ranked

2nd in mythical and I don't think it would have happened if it wasn't for you guys so thanks for reading my book all of your support is greatly appreciated and it makes me extremely happy knowing that you like it had a lovely day or night and take...

2nd in mythical and I don't think it would have happened if it wasn't for you guys so thanks for reading my book all of your support is greatly appreciated and it makes me extremely happy knowing that you like it had a lovely day or night and take care of yourself)