chapter seven

Season one, episode seventeen

HUNTER WAS HESITANT TO BRING SKY'S PREDICTION to the Salvatores. He had seen what helping them did to Bonnie, and he didn't want the same thing to happen to his cousin but, he knew that he could help save lives if everyone worked together in a way that was beneficial to them all. After coming to that conclusion, he decided to bring her to explain what she had seen.

"There was fire, everywhere... and people were screaming, crying, it—.. it was awful." Sky said to them, holding onto her knees as she rocked back and forth. "Lots of people are going to die soon if we don't stop it."

"There's no stopping it, are you joking?" Damon scoffed, rolling his eyes slightly. "First, I don't think she can just see the future, and if she can, she probably seen me setting fire to Pearl's house, and killing all those damn tomb vampires."

"Damon, just hear them out." Stefan was obviously the voice of reason in this situation, Elena staying silent in the corner.

"Hear what out? There's nothing to talk about." The elder Salvatore pushed himself upward, shaking his head.

"Your brothers a dick." Hunter spoke to the younger Salvatore, shaking his head. "Don't ask for my help, Sky's help, and while we're at it, don't ask for Bonnie's help either, okay?"

"You've talked to her?" Elena finally spoke up, her eyes wide at the sound of her friends name.

"Every single day, and she doesn't need to feel like she's doing something wrong by not helping people who can't be helped." The Saltzman boy shook his head lightly, and helped her up from the couch. "Let's just go."

"Stay." Stefan insisted as Damon bent down, hammering in one of the nails on the wooden boards on the windows.

"I say we go down to Pearl's house, bust the doors down, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night." The older Salvatore insisted angrily.

By "attacked us" he meant two tomb vampires had come into the Boarding House the night before, hell bent on messing with the brothers.

"Yeah, and then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say oops i'm sorry?" Stefan questioned.

"Not our problem, this is exactly what Bonnie's grandmother was talking about when she said witches shouldn't be in vampire business, you're all toxic." Hunter kept a look of disgust on his face, taking his cousins wrist into his hand.

"You're not even a real witch, Harry Potter." Damon replied teasingly, Sky looking down as she felt her cousin's grip tighten around her arm.