Pregnant... oh wait I'm a guy. (Riley & Damien)

Hello everyone, I've decided to write one shots/update them every so often since it helps with my writers block on my other story, "His Journey into the Void". So this may not be updated as often as the other story I've also got another story on the go titled "The Young Poppins" on my collab profile. @finnkillscats

It would mean so much if you could check out both of my stories.

Anyway, enough of my rambling, enjoy the one shot.

***********************************************

I was awoken by light streaming in through the open windows. A light breeze flew in by the window. There was a pounding in my head. Every sound was like a gunshot to my head. Uhhh... how much did I drink last night? It seemed as I had a blackout. Trying to remember last night caused another shot of pain to course through my head. I was surely in hell. At this point I wasn't even sure I was alive. The urge to throw up was strong, but I couldn't bring myself to move. My body felt like lead. I could barely move. It was only then I became aware of my surroundings. Running my hand through my shaggy auburn hair, I looked around. I was clearly not in my own room. These were not my walls.

I was also lying down on someone else's bed. Naked. All manner of situations went through my head. I vaguely aware of the strong, muscled, tattooed arm around my waist. Oh god no. do I dare turn around and face the truth? Do I want to know whose arm that is wrapped around my waist? Did we do the frickle-frackle? Had I lost my virginity last night? And to who? God... I am NEVER drinking again. I couldn't even remember if I did or not. I hope I wasn't pregnant... oh wait, I'm a guy. That's against the laws of nature. This was not how I expected this to happen. I felt like crying. I had to see who I had done the deed with.

Taking a deep breath... getting control of my rapid heartbeat, I slowly began to turn my head to see who the mystery man was. This may have been the scariest moment of my life so far. My eyes land on messy mop of black hair on the pillow beside me. Slowly making my way down to his face I recognised him instantly. This situation just keeps getting better. Was he even gay in the first place or just really drunk? The sleeping body next to me belonged to the one and only Damien Valles. That stereotypical bad boy that every school has. Oh shit... I was definitely in some deep shit here. I Riley Mott had indefinitely slept with the one and only Damien Valles. The honour role student of the school had slept with the bad boy. How cliché... my life was some dramatic story for sure. I wasn't sure how I had gotten into this situation in the first place. Thinking back to last night...

********************************************************

Arrival at the party...

Looking around I could only see that this was your stereotypical high school party you see in all the movies. Red solo cups lying all over the lawn, drunkards stumbling about, people practically having sex on the porch, the music pounded through my veins, I would surely not be joining them anytime soon I swore I would not touch a single drink all night. This was not my idea of a good time at all. But I had been forced into it by my best friend.

"See I told you this would be fun Riles, you just need to let loose. You've been working too hard lately," my best friend Julie muses from my side.

"Sure, this is way fun. More like a breeding ground for STD's" of course I mumbled the last part under my breath.

Julie could be scary when she wanted too. Walking through the door was like entering a sauna. Bodies were everywhere, grinding along to the pounding music. There was no shame here. Clearly.

"I'm going to go get us some drinks." Julie shouted by my ear over the bass music. She walked away before I could say about getting a non-alcoholic drink.